Chapter 98: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (27-28)

"Yes!"

Ao Qing laughed loudly, "Unexpectedly, in the life of the old dragon, he could see the spiritual source that had been sleeping for tens of thousands of years reawakening... The old dragon is really dead and no regrets!"

His voice was as bright as a bell, and it not only spread thousands of miles, but also shook the surrounding mountains and the ocean swelled.

Gradually, the members of the Dragon Palace also realized that the surrounding sea water was indeed cleaner and more energetic than before.

Even after breathing, the body became lighter and more relaxed, with full of spiritual energy.

It seems that the old dragon king and the princess are right!

The shrimp, mountain and crab sea who tasted the sweetness couldn't help cheering excitedly: "Miraculous manifestation, miraculous manifestation!!"

In addition to tilting his head, Xiang Xing looked confused.

What spiritual source, what miracle.

She...I didn't understand it anyway.

Anyway, it's definitely not something you can eat, that's it.

Not the same as Xiang Xing.

At this moment, Ao Yuan frowned lightly, watching the giant coral like a fire tree and silver flower earnestly.

Doubts gradually arose in my mind.

For some reason, he always felt that there was a strange spiritual power faintly entwined around this coral.

To be precise, it should be the one that brought the coral back to life.

And this spiritual power, he even felt very familiar, so familiar... as if he had seen it not long ago.

Thinking of this, Ao Yuan couldn't help lowering the corners of his eyes, carefully searching the depths of his memory.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light in my mind.

The man paused, then turned his face to his side, and glanced at the ignorant little guy on his side.

This glimpse was just right to see. At this moment, there was a golden orange spiritual power hovering from her head seemingly unconsciously.

However, it faintly drifted to the other side of the crowd, under a huge rock.

Then it turned into a small shovel, shoveling the sea sand one by one there.

Shoveling and shoveling, an extremely dazzling light suddenly radiated from under the huge reef.

Some shrimp soldiers and crabs will quickly notice, and can't help exclaiming: "Huh?? What seems to be there??"

After the words fell, the Dragon Palace members rushed forward again, waved the weapon in their hands, and dug out the shining thing.

"...Oh my god, isn't this the luminous clam pearl that was set on the top of the Crystal Palace before and was later stolen!!"

"what?!"

The old dragon king heard the call and hurriedly swooped in and picked up the big bead.

After a few glances, he paused, and couldn't help laughing again, "What a good day is today! It is a double happiness! ... It seems that God blessed my dragon clan to prosper!"

"Prosperity! Prosperity!"

A group of people shouted together with the old dragon king.

Ao Yuan was stunned, and looked back at Xiang Xing, who was still veiled.