Chapter 156: The school girl is a little fluttering (33-34)

He rubbed the soft back of his head, and a hint of meaningful light glowed from the amber-like eyes.

Xiang Xing saw that the handsome face in front of him suddenly moved closer to him, only a few minutes away.

Zhong Lixun paused, then smiled: "To take you away, first of all, we have to arrange a family for you to settle down."

"Otherwise, if you leave your current territory, you will become a lonely ghost in the true sense, and you will be dissipated in a very short time."

"As for your home before your death, I have investigated these days, and they did not give you the qualifications to be disqualified, so..."

As the boy spoke, he suddenly stretched out his dumb voice, and a serious tone appeared in his intonation.

He stared at her soft eyes, his lips twitched lightly, "So what I said is to follow, you marry me and be my wife."

"After all, in this way, I can get you registered and come to our Zhongli home. Do you understand?"

"……Well."

Xiang Xing pursed her pink lips slightly and blinked her apricot eyes softly.

It took a long time to digest these boring conditions.

Unexpectedly, if you are a ghost, you still have to consider such a realistic problem of settled down...

Well.

Well, let's not talk about the question of whether to marry or not.

What she doesn't understand is... "I have become a ghost, how can I marry?"

According to the plot, isn’t it necessary to transform the demon before it can be resurrected?

Facing her little question mark, Zhong Lixun only smiled lightly, his delicate brows raised slightly.

"At night, you will know."

...

The night came soon.

Xiang Xing lay on the window of the piano classroom, his small hands propped his chin, his head swayed and looked at the scenery outside the window.

I waited for a long time, but didn't see Zhong Lixun.

She frowned somewhat depressed.

After sniffing, I was about to go back to my desk and lie on my stomach—

There was a faint sense of shaking from all around.

Ok?

Xiang Xing couldn't help narrowing his soft eyes in doubt.

Suddenly, I discovered that somewhere outside the window, there was a red light that soared to the sky...

what's the situation!

The little guy suddenly felt a little uneasy, and quickly floated to the window, looking down.

Instead, I saw Zhong Lixun, who was standing by the flower pond, smiling slightly and waving at her.

Her soft eyes suddenly brightened up, and she subconsciously jumped out of the window and floated down faintly.

"Master!"

When he was about to land, the little guy filled with a sweet smile and deliberately rushed in the direction of Zhong Lixun.

The young man smiled and raised his eyebrows, but opened his arms and put her firmly into his arms.

"I thought you were not coming tonight."

Xiang Xing's soft face was bulging, and his onion-like fingertips poked Zhong Lixun's cheek again and again, muttering softly.