Chapter 184: Lord General, fortune telling (29-30)

"Believe, how could I not believe you."

Yan Heng responded softly, raised his hand and rubbed the soft back of his head, smiling distressedly.

After hugging her for a long time, he sighed slightly and let go of her.

Put Xiang Xing back on the bed, caressing her white forehead and soft cheeks.

"Well, you are still very weak, rest early, huh?"

"Ok!"

The little guy nodded, smiled and hooked the lips that had recovered a little pink color, and closed his soft eyes obediently.

But after a while, she breathed slowly and gradually fell asleep.

Seeing Xiang Xing sleeping peacefully, the man slowly got up.

Turning around, the originally gentle black eyes suddenly turned into a frosty and sudden cold color.

The spy...

He squinted, sneered, and walked out of the big tent.

Tonight, say long is not long, say short, not short.

...

the next day.

Before the stars outside the window fell, Xiang Xing rubbed his moist and soft eyes and sat up.

Put on your clothes, jump out of the bed cautiously, stretch your arms, kick and kick.

Speaking of it, she vomited the poison last night and slept for a long time, but she felt that most of her energy had been restored.

In short, it's good!

The little guy patted his strong body, walked around the screen lightly and walked out.

There was no one else in the account.

Except for the man who was sitting on the high chair in the main hall with his big hands clenched into fists slightly against his head, resting in a posture that she seemed a little uncomfortable.

He even wore armor.

Obviously, it was a whole night without much rest.

When Xiang Xingguang looked at it, he felt a little pain in his heart.

She pursed her pink lips, couldn't help but trot over, and carefully pulled the man's slender arm, and put it on her shoulder.

The slight movement caused Yan Heng, who was only asleep, to wake up quickly and opened his eyes like thick ink.

Seeing the scene in front of him, he paused slightly in shock, but with a backhand, he hugged the little guy into his arms.

In the hoarse voice, there was a slight worry: "Why did you get up so early?"

"I've got enough sleep!"

Xiang Xing responded with a milky voice, but his small body struggled to get out of his arms.

Continue to hold the sturdy arms and drag them out, "I occupied your bed all night, so you didn't sleep much... now it's your turn to go to bed!"

"..."

Yan Heng looked at the little guy holding his hands amusedly.

I wanted to say that I have long been used to not sleeping, but seeing her being so serious, she swallowed it back when she said something to her lips.

She only curled her lips gently, letting her pull herself into the bed.

Then she continued to disassemble her armor stubbornly.