Chapter 58; Gold Master's Cute Snack Broadcasting (5-6)

"At that time, we can greatly increase the probability of being discovered by him as long as we broadcast live during the time period when he comes over!"

Ya Ya gets more excited as he speaks, mung bean eyes are shining, "As long as he sees you, maybe he can be poached away, and then... we can go one step further away from him!"

"Well……"

Xiang Xing frowned his small brows and tried hard to digest this string of ducks and ducks.

To put it simply, it's like performing a talent show when the emperor is drafting a girl, like the Gongdou Opera watched by Ya Ya.

She still lowered her soft eyes in anguish.

"Will he like this one of mine?"

In the past, the Xiangfu ambassadors were mature and stable men (Ducky: NO, old stuff), and might be interested in her.

This time, it was a boy who was not much older than her.

In TV dramas, these boys seem to like the kind of big sister who is protruding and curling up, enchanting and beautiful.

Thinking about it, the little guy stretched out his little hand and gestured to himself.

Nothing.

...

But what if?

Maybe this time, the Ambassador Xiangfu has been mutated. Isn't it the same as the coquettish boys outside?

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing regained his vigor, pursing her pink lips, and nodding seriously.

"Okay, then I will fish him tonight."

She stood up excitedly, and ran to prepare.

"That's right..."

Ya Ya gazed at the back of the hardworking little girl with relief, showing the old mother's smile.

But the next second, the little guy paused for a while.

As if thinking of something suddenly, he turned his head back abruptly.

There was an overly kind smile that had only been seen on the faces of Lu Shaoqian and Yu Wenyin before.

"..."

Duck couldn't help shivering.

He swallowed, and stepped back subconsciously, "You, why do you look at people like this..."

"Duck, I suddenly had a wonderful idea."

Xiang Xing curled his petal-like lips with a smile, and approached the duck step by step.

There was a strange zeal in his eyes, "You will help me, right..."

"...I, I, I, and I are just a cute and poor little duckling, how can I help you?! Don't come over here!!"

Duck and Duck shivered with fright by her, yelled "quack", spread their wings and took off, and flew behind the small sofa.

Only stretched out its terrified head and glared at the girl.

This is obviously to take the ingredients for the live broadcast tonight, right? !

It shouldn't become Kyoto roast duck ga!

"..."

Seeing Ya Ya's expression of overreaction, Xiang Xing was taken aback for a moment.

I couldn't help covering my little mouth, and chuckled, "I won't eat you again!"