Chapter 97: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (25-26)

"Hey, it's all like this, why don't you come to the old man to find any marriage..."

He smiled, sat up, and waved to the marriage tree.

After a while, the two connected golden marriage cards slowly flew down.

However, at the moment he raised his hand to pick it up--

These two brands have gradually turned into a transparent glass shape.

The names that should have existed above, and the birth date, etc., are completely invisible!

"……Ok?"

Yue Lao's eyes widened in astonishment.

The bottom of his eyes was unbelievable.

It's weird.

He...he didn't make any transparent glaze marriage cards!

Thinking about it, Yue Lao frowned, and finally raised his hand and took the sign in his hand.

He picked up one of the plaques, meditated on the search for fate tactics, and lightly swiped the plaque with his fingertips.

After a while, the word "Xingxing" with golden light appeared on the sign.

Fortunately, the little koi is correct.

Yuelao breathed a sigh of relief, and grabbed another sign.

But this time, when his fingertips were about to touch the sign, he suddenly realized that there seemed to be a pair of eyes behind him, and he stared at him fiercely.

Carrying a heavy warning, even more terrifying than leaking secrets.

Even Yue Lao, who had lived for hundreds of thousands of years and was already calm and calm, was trembling with fright.

The past lives of these two little guys... don't seem to be simple.

After thinking about it, Yue Lao paused, and suddenly looked at the lotus pond beside him.

He laughed lowly, his eyes faintly trembled.

"Xiao Yueer, the old man has saved you another new thing..."

But, when will you come back to listen?

...

In the mortal world, Xiangguo Mansion.

Under the moonlight, Liu Ruoli was sitting in front of her empty fish tank with her chin supported.

How could her little koi disappear like this?

Since Xiao Jinlier disappeared, there have even been a lot of things around her.

For example, the recent father not only lost his smile, but also became more mysterious.

When nothing happened, he ran to the backyard, which was strictly forbidden.

Thinking, Liu Ruoli sighed.

That's it for Daddy.

Now, even Yunwen is weird!

These days, the days when he meets with himself are dwindling.

Even if she saw it, she became colder and colder, and sometimes even looked at her with very inexplicable eyes.

This made her feel more uneasy.

She is so worried, will Yunwen discover something...

"……what!"

Thinking about it, Liu Ruoli got angry and couldn't help kicking towards the empty fish tank.