Chapter 165: The school girl is a little fluttering (51-52)

Early the next morning.

Zhong Lixun had already left home, still leaning on Xiangxing in the bed, and was directly awakened by the quack of a certain duck.

"Get up quickly! It's a big deal!"

"...You are so noisy."

She got up with a look of anger, rubbed her moist and soft eyes, and sat up slowly.

Opened his mouth, yawned greatly, and looked in a daze, "What's the matter?"

There is no fire, earthquake or tsunami.

But seeing Duck Flower swinging its buds from side to side, his expression was excited: "I'm dreaming!"

"..."

Xiang Xing's white eyes rolled up, and suddenly there was an urge to pick up the scissors and cut it down, and feed it to Zhong Lixun.

"...I really had a very important dream!"

Perceiving the killing intent that was spreading all over the little guy, Duck and Duck Flower trembled three times in fright, and hurriedly shook out her dream.

"Last night, I dreamed of a hidden plot! ... An Rong was instructed by Li Yong to come to Zhong Lijing as an undercover agent!"

Duck and Duck chattered excitedly, "Out of jealousy, Li Yong wanted to deal with the two famous young masters of Zhongli's family for a long time. He knew that the offspring of Zhongli's family needed the characteristics of free grass to sustain life, so he planted two. Strain."

"Three years ago, one of the plants bloomed and connected, and he went to catch an extremely cruel evil spirit, that is, An Rong came over and forced her to forcibly merge with the free grass, thus lurking to Zhongli's house as an undercover agent."

"But he never expected that An Rong would fall in love with Zhong Lijing... In the end, he could only do it by himself. Before An Rong did not reveal her undercover purpose, he designed her to dedicate her life to Zhong Lijing."

Ya Ya finished speaking in one breath, and exhaled suddenly.

After that, he quietly took a breath of spiritual energy from Xiang Xing to moisturize his throat.

"... So that's the case."

Xiang Xing nodded suddenly.

It's Li Yong's conspiracy again.

What a bad thing with a narrow minded mind.

But having said that, Ya Yahua would dream of this paragraph, it should be because of the scent of free grass that met An Rong in the assimilation jade last night.

Thinking about it, the little guy subconsciously raised his little hand and played the very elastic small bud of the duck.

Free grass radar or something...

Ok?

She frowned suddenly and pondered.

As if suddenly thinking of something, the soft eyes flashed brightly.

He clenched the Fen Fist with excitement, "So, there is a free grass with no blossoms and connections on Li Yong's side, right?"

"According to the plot development, it should be so right."

The old duck duck nodded, "Moreover, Li Yong came to the school to catch you, just to use you to refine the free grass, including the original owner in the previous life, because of this."

"Unfortunately, after the original owner was caught back, he probably hadn't survived his refining, so he was just a dog."

"It's too awful."