Chapter 96: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (23-24)

Yue Lao squeezed his chin and thought for a while, then suddenly stepped forward again.

He shook the marriage card in their hands towards the two of them and asked, "When you were just playing around, did you still see a golden and a black brand?"

As he said, his face became more serious, "If you can't find the two corresponding marriage cards, these two people will not only be alone forever, but also affect their future reincarnations."

"..."

When the two heard the words, they couldn't help but glance at each other in silence.

Xiang Xing was even more depressed.

Couldn't it be that the original owner cut the marriage line at the time, and threw away the two who originally corresponded by the way?

Seeing the dazedness and anxiety in the little guy's soft eyes, Ao Yuan lowered his eyes and thought, and took a step forward slightly.

Towards Yuelao, he bowed his hand again and sincerely asked, "Master, we both broke out the misfortune. Please leave these two brands to Ao Yuan to find!"

"Marriage status is recorded. As long as you know the eight characters of the person's birth date corresponding to the marriage card, you can accurately capture the location of the card with the search method..."

As he said, he suddenly paused somewhat unnaturally, and then continued, "As for the method of finding fate, Yuan has learned the fur secretly and is willing to give it a try."

"It's correct to say that..."

Yue Lao seemed to hesitate.

After a while, he sighed again and shook his head, "But these two brands, black is a ghost, gold is a god, and ghosts and gods have evolved from Nirvana many times. How can there be an accurate birth date..."

"No."

Ao Yuan suddenly interrupted Yuelao's words.

He faintly raised the corners of his pale rose lips, straightened his body confidently, and stared at Yue Lao earnestly.

"I don't know the ghost, but the god... I think I should be able to find it."

When the voice fell, a light blue brilliance suddenly appeared on the man.

"Sister Xiaoyu, you are here for a while..."

In the light, Ao Yuan suddenly turned to Xiang Xing and gently rubbed her head.

The voice is gentle and stable, "Don't be afraid, I can handle this for you."

After that, he turned into a giant dragon directly, whistling, and hovering towards the towering giant tree of marriage...

"Well... this **** is quite talented."

Seeing the afterimage left by the dragon, Yue Lao squinted his eyes, suddenly smiled heartily, picked up his wine gourd, and continued to drink.

After taking two big sips, he burped his wine while quickly glanced at the little guy who was holding his nose and gradually moving away from him.

Tsk tsk shook his head, smiled and sighed, "Unfortunately, this sentiment is still unbroken, I can't be the successor of the old man~Hahaha..."

Xiang Xing could hear it in the mist.

After a pause, I couldn't help blinking softly at him curiously, and asked straightforwardly: "Could it be that if you are a marriage partner who helps people match up, you still have to break your love?"