Chapter 162: The school girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (45-46)

"..."

The boy paused, and finally raised his head.

Amber eyes swept towards the memorial, and his scarlet lips twitched lightly, "This is the wanted order of the Yin Cao Jifu, how can Ms. Jiang have this thing?"

"I……"

Jiang Chuhong hesitated.

After sighing, he explained the dream of last night.

...

"……I see."

After listening to Jiang Chuhong's narration, the boy put down the book in his hand and finally looked at her.

But the gaze that was cast with deep inquiries and a trace of irresistible deepness made her heart jump suddenly, and her back was even cooler than in the nightmare last night.

But I heard the young man smile and continue to ask, "Master said, you bought the black dog blood he used in our shop. Excuse me...what did you do with it?"

"this……"

Jiang Chuhong bit her lower lip in panic, not daring to answer.

But the young man chased after him: "Master said, if you come back, it means that there is a problem with the blood of the black dog."

"Now, all the wanted warrants in the underworld have come out. If you are not honest, it will threaten the lives of you and your son. Please answer truthfully."

"is this real?"

Jiang Chuhong had a slight doubt about the boy's words.

But she remembered again that there seemed to be rumors of haunting at the school where the little bit was born recently...

It makes it hard for her not to connect these two things to think about.

Thinking of this, Jiang Chuhong was silent for a while, and finally sighed again.

Replied frankly: "I take that black dog blood..."

...

"...You have refined an evil spirit, Ms. Jiang."

After listening to Jiang Chuhong's second narration, the young man couldn't help but sighed helplessly, shaking his head slightly.

Jiang Chuhong frowned suspiciously: "But your master said that as long as you pour the ashes with black dog's blood, you can never turn her back and be imprisoned in the gap between yin and yang for life."

Why did he become a demon and ran out to make a difference?

"I think, Ms. Xu Shijiang, you didn't handle it clean enough, which caused a slight omission here."

As the boy spoke, he suddenly stood up and walked around the counter.

He tilted his head and smiled faintly at Jiang Chuhong, "If it is convenient, please also ask Ms. Jiang to take the disciples to your house to see... I'll take care of it for you."

"Thank you so much, Master!"

When Jiang Chuhong heard that the matter could be resolved, he was so happy that his eyes widened, and he nodded again and again, "Okay, please go home with me, little master!"

...

The alley was not far from Jiang Chuhong's home, but within half an hour, the two came to the front of the house.

After the boy was invited in, Jiang Chuhong saw that he first took out a piece of gossip compass-shaped object from his backpack, and walked around the house, as if detecting something.