Chapter 180: Lord General, fortune telling (21-22)

I saw the two men smile faintly at the same time and bowed their hands respectfully at him.

"See Prince Tsariel."

However, what was unexpected was that the eldest prince Sha Lie was not surprised that the two of them recognized him. Instead, his eyes widened in surprise, staring at the Xuanyi man in a daze.

Muttering in his mouth: "You...you are the son of General Yan Wei, Yan Heng!?"

"Exactly."

The Xuanyi man chuckled and nodded.

Hearing this, Sha Lie paused, then suddenly put away his cynicism and the frightened look of the old masters before, and stood up directly.

They walked quickly towards the two people.

He even leaned over, bowed to Yan Heng with a fist, and bowed a barbarian's salute.

An inexplicable look of guilt was raised on his face: "When General Yan was buried back then, this palace did not have time to come to worship in the future, it is really ashamed!"

"It's okay, it's okay."

Yan Hengqian smiled politely, and quickly helped Sha Lie up, his eyes swayed slightly, "Although the prince did not personally arrive, the letter sent by you, Yan has burned it to his father."

"If you want to come, my father's spirit in the sky will surely know what your highness is."

"Thank you so much, General Yan!"

"You are Welcome……"

Seeing the two men chattering politely, Xiang Xing on the side couldn't help tilting his head, his soft eyes blinking.

Before coming, she had heard Yan Heng say that his old father, General Yan Wei, who had died in the battle, had rescued the eldest prince Sha Lie many years ago.

And the prince, who seemed to be a fool, could still remember the life-saving grace of that foreign country.

It seems that Yan Heng is betting right.

The two exchanged greetings for a while, and Yan Heng led the little guy, and invited Prince Shalie into a more secret room deep in the wing.

Begin to talk about the purpose of his trip.

...

"...General Yan is saying that the second brother will shoot the palace to death like a prey at the Spring Search Conference, and he will also blame Luo Yunguo for you?!"

After listening to Yan Heng's narration, Sha Lie almost squirted out the tea from his mouth.

"Unexpectedly, the second brother actually wanted to put his own palace to death..."

He was so angry that he slammed the teacup on the table with a look of anger.

But he sighed heavily and shook his head slightly, "Actually, I don't want this crown prince, and I don't mean to be a savage king in my heart... But all this is the father's decision, and I can't resist it. ."

"Furthermore, his father is running out of time... I wanted to wait for him a hundred years before giving up the so-called crown prince to my second brother, but I didn't expect... Sigh."

After that, Sha Lie sighed again, frowning.

"Ah."

Yan Heng laughed lightly when he heard the words.

Rumo's delicate eyes lifted slightly and swept towards him.

His voice was deep, "The second prince is suspicious and sensitive by nature, so how can he listen to your promise that, in his opinion, is completely unrealistic?"