Chapter 140: The school girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (1-2)

"Go to the apartment with Mommy tonight."

call.

Fortunately, she changed the key a while ago...

"Ah, apartment."

The little bun in his arms shook his head, suddenly took out a key from his small pocket and handed it to his mom.

Milky milk, "Daddy said, this is the new key to the apartment, I forgot to give it to Mommy."

Xiang Xing: "..."

She really didn't want to talk this time.

...

[~End of Plane~]

——

quiet.

It's as quiet as everything is silent.

After fully merging with the original host body of this life, Xiang Xing slowly opened his soft eyes.

I looked at the silent surroundings curiously.

Ok.

The time passed this time is night.

As for the location...

In this square and large room, there are rows of tables and chairs, and two large blackboards are inlaid on two opposite walls one after the other.

In short, no matter how you look at it, it's a school classroom.

The first moon outside the classroom was round, and the white and cold moonlight gently brushed the earth, bringing some rare light to the gloomy environment.

And in that moonlight, there seemed to be a strange energy faintly, nourishing all things on the earth.

For example, Xiang Xing at this moment.

"..."

Feeling this wonderful energy surge in the body, the little guy couldn't help but his eyes widened in surprise.

It's amazing.

Could it be that she has arrived in another world, full of strange spirits and spirits like the world of Little Koi'er?

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing couldn't help smiling expectantly.

That feeling is good.

In the last life, Ya Ya only exchanged her two years of life span, which is so short.

If this life is also the kind that can live tens of thousands of years casually, she can change many lifespans.

After thinking about it, the little guy took a deep breath and whispered, "Duck, where are you?...What have you become this time?"

"..."

For a long time, Duck Duck's voice of helplessness came from above Xiang Xing faintly, "I'm standing on your head now."

"what?"

Xiang Xing was dumbfounded, subconsciously raised his hand and touched his head.

In the end, I touched a long, thin, and I don't know what it was.

She was stunned, and couldn't help holding onto the thing, trying to take it off.

As a result, she just got a little bit of energy, but Duck’s loud voice suddenly resounded throughout the classroom...

"Ah quack quack!!——you, you be gentle! I will be broken by you!!"

"..."

Upon hearing the sound, Xiang Xing quickly let go of his little hand, frowning weirdly.