Chapter 101: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (33-34)

He was in a daze, and couldn't help looking at the portrait under his pen.

Ruoli in the painting is as vivid as ever, as bright and moving as ever.

But, for some reason, in recent days, he has always felt that something is wrong.

It seemed that the people he painted shouldn't be like Ruoli.

Thinking about it, Du Yunwen's eyes trembled.

Can't help putting down the pen, pinching his eyebrows tangledly.

Why the recent Ruoli makes him feel even more unfamiliar.

Even, there is no excitement and longing for the pottery pots.

What the **** does this happen?

The more I thought about it, the more irritable and depressed, Du Yunwen's eyes constricted, and he couldn't help crumpling the painting on the table into a ball, and threw it on the ground casually.

Turning to take out the clay pot, take out the little poem inside, chanting over and over again.

He didn't know that at this time, in the courtyard outside the window, a dark shadow leaped out silently and went straight to Xiangguo Mansion.

"...He did it seriously?"

Hearing Du Yunwen's destruction of the painting from the spies, Liu Ruoli was startled, and the tea bowl clashed and fell to the ground.

The whole person couldn't stop the tremor.

He doubted, he really doubted it!

Sure enough, without the shelter of that little koi, even Yunwen would discover the truth and leave her...

Thinking of this, Liu Ruoli took a deep breath, her beautiful eyes stunned.

She must not let this happen!

Liu Ruoli turned to the spy again and asked in a deep voice, "The goddess, have you found it?"

The spy replied: "Miss Hui, the goddess has already been received in a temple on the outskirts of the city, look..."

"What do you look at!... This lady is going to find her now!"

Liu Ruoli slapped the table and hurriedly ordered.

Can't be dragged!

...

In the Crystal Palace, Xiang Xing hugged the brocade box with the happy clothes, and hopped back to his bedroom.

After going through the boxes and cabinets in the bedroom, he finally found a corner that he thought was very secret, and hid the brocade box in it.

After doing everything, the little guy triumphantly clapped his hands and returned to the small coral reef coffee table.

Eating with relish the candied haws delivered from the pantry.

However, as she was eating, she suddenly felt a tingling pain in the palm of her hand.

Xiang Xingjing stubbornly thought it was the candied haws stick sticking his hand.

Immediately he lowered his soft eyes and glanced at the palm of his hand.

Well?

It's white, nothing.

There are no barbs on the candied haws sticks either.

She frowned somewhat suspiciously.

At this moment, there was another tingling pain in the palm of his hand.