Chapter 75; Gold Master's Cute Snack Broadcasting (39-40)

"Unfortunately, the world has a voice again, but the silent and dark nightmare still haunts him."

As he said, the man lowered his head slightly.

The delicate and perfect chin gently touched the small head that had been quiet and rubbed it.

Scarlet lips evoke a faint arc.

"Fortunately, a star fell from the skylight and landed in his world. The darkness in his dreams, from then on, began to dissipate."

"So, girl,"

He slowly straightened Xiang Xing, his jewel-like eyes shimmering, earnestly, with a slight smile, staring at her.

The tone was light, "You said, how can he thank this star?"

"..."

Xiang Xing held up his misty soft eyes and looked back at him quietly.

Without words, he could not even see the color in her eyes.

Qin Yue suddenly felt a little nervous.

After a pause, he finally chuckled: "It doesn't matter if you can't answer, it's just a reason..."

Before the words fell, the girl in front of her moved suddenly.

Then, his slender arms suddenly wrapped around his neck.

Xiang Xing sniffed, and pressed hard against the pale rose color.

Kissed.

"...!"

Qin Yue's eyes widened suddenly, and the bottom of his eyes was slightly startled.

Before getting over, the little guy suddenly let go, and instead drooped his little head on the side of his neck and shoulders.

"Then you give her a home,"

She whispered softly, "Serve it deliciously, don't let her drift away...and then fall to another unknown window."

The words are very light, very light, and very hazy.

He couldn't tell whether it was drunk or the truth.

But the old saying goes well, speak the truth after drinking.

Just treat it as the truth.

After thinking about it, Qin Yue smiled brilliantly, raised his hand, and gently rubbed the little velvet head on his shoulders.

Nodded solemnly.

"Okay... I'll give her a home."

After that, he smiled lowly and exhaled heavily.

Changed back to a more relaxed tone, gently supported the little guy, and waited for her to lie down, "Okay, the story is over, you should rest..."

"..."

As a result, they fell asleep long ago.

It seems to have dreamed soon.

The appearance of smacking his mouth unconsciously, I really don't know what I am greedy in my dream.

Seeing Qin Yue burst into laughter.

Mind moved slightly, he leaned down again and kissed gently on the moist feather eyelashes.

Covered her with the quilt again, then turned and left.

...

Xiang Xing was awakened by the crazy beep of his mobile phone.