Chapter 89: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (9-10)

Looking at the slender and tall man whose temperament has changed from a sickly weak and beautiful man to an imposing prince, the little girl's eyes flashed with surprise.

I really look thin when dressed,...

cough.

Xiang Xing's cheeks blushed again.

Immediately, as if annoyed, he patted his little head lightly.

How fat she is.

Always thinking about what those irrelevant things do...

Seeing her not speaking, Ao Yuan, who was still bowing his head, was startled.

Can't help raising his eyes, staring away.

I saw his benefactor slapped his head constantly as if he was suffering.

He couldn't help feeling a little flustered in his heart, and hurriedly greeted him, kneeling, and squatting down.

Leaning closer, looking at that overly delicate face, there was a faint worry in the cold and deep voice:

"Benefactor, you... are you injured?"

"……Ok?"

Xiang Xing was dull and raised his soft eyes.

Directly facing the azure blue eyes that are close at hand, shining brightly.

She couldn't help but lost her senses for a while, then suddenly reacted, and shook her head quickly, "No...I'm fine."

"It's you,"

In the little guy's head, the scene of Baby Dragon being bullied by a group of children once again appeared, and he couldn't help looking back at him curiously.

Tilting his head, he asked softly, "Why did you fall into the mudflat of Longmen Bridge? Was it...were you attacked by any powerful monster?"

"..."

Ao Yuan fell silent.

His eyes blinked unnaturally, and he couldn't help turning his face slightly, as if he hadn't planned to say anything.

However, the little **** head of that tiger-headed tiger-brained head followed his gaze more suspiciously, and came closer.

The soft eyes of the water are full of desire for exploration, cute and straightforward, which makes the man feel soft.

I had to lower my eyes in embarrassment and sneered, "I... I drank the water of the moat by mistake."

"……what?"

Xiang Xing was a little blindfolded, his soft eyes blinked, "Is the water in the moat poisonous?"

its not right.

Since even a dragon can be poisoned like this, how come the people of the imperial capital seem to have nothing to do?

"It can't be said to be poison."

Ao Yuan smiled, his eyes sinking slightly.

The tone became a little serious, "That is a powerful and weird demon technique combined with Gu technique...Although, I don't know why it appears in the moat of everyone, that's it."

"It was so."

Xiang Xing nodded seemingly.

The petal-like pink lips immediately evoked a shallow smile, and the soft eyes were bright, like a curious baby who couldn't ask enough, and continued to speak.

"Then, Brother Xiaolong, are you here to investigate this demon trick?"

"..."

Ao Yuan paused, it seemed that he was a little unacceptable to the title of "Brother Xiaolong".