Chapter 121: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (23-24)

"Wow!"

After the audience exclaimed for a while, the off-site camera suddenly turned to Si Fan's face.

The comment pool on online platforms has exploded even more.

[Luo Wei changed my complicated song! ]

[Surprised, the composer and the original singer are sitting there, the atmosphere is not good hahahaha! ! ]

[I don't doubt Luo Wei's singing skills, that Shen Yan can sing my complicated feel? ]

[A bit difficult...]

However, even though the audience and netizens had a lot of discussions, Si Fan in the camera did not look unpleasant at all.

Instead, he smiled faintly, and his eyes showed a little expectation.

See Si Fan's own fans frequently help.

[Oh, my brother's old problem has committed again. ]

[Si Fan, I beg you to have a sense of crisis, that is your opponent hahahahaha! ! ……]

Amidst the noise, the majestic combination on stage has already begun to perform.

The stage has been arranged in a dark and classical style. Under the psychedelic lights, Luo Wei dressed in a black gauze skirt, sitting on a black flannel sofa, with her blushing lips curled up with a smile.

Like a noble and glamorous queen.

The prelude is a cappella without accompaniment.

As soon as the woman opened her throat, the audience's eyes widened in surprise.

The gorgeous mezzo-soprano, with a little laziness in its domineering, is really full of kingly demeanor.

Immediately afterwards, Shen Yan walked slowly, wearing a deacon, obeying the side of the stage.

His singing is completely different from the original singer Si Fan, and his voice is relatively sharp, adding a bit of enchantment.

And these two people not only give people a sense of master and servant in their costumes, but also when they sing together, Shen Yan always assists Luo Wei with harmony, as if they are completely surrendered.

It is completely different from the original sing of the two kings substation **** at both ends of the sense of equal strength, but also reveals a special flavor.

The judges off the court listened with gusto and nodded again and again.

The off-site comment pool exploded again.

[This singing! ! Walking CD! ! ]

[Ah ah ah ah queen and deacon! ! I ate, I ate to death! !]

[The tacit understanding between the two is really amazing... You seem to have never cooperated before, right? ]

[Today is another day to give her knees to Queen Luo Wei! ]

...

After singing a song, the audience was quiet for ten seconds.

Immediately afterwards, deafening applause and cheers echoed through the entire studio, and the number of praise pool outside the venue soared at an unrecognizable speed.

In a short while, he had already thrown the previously leading dewdrop combination a few blocks away.

The camera turned to Si Fan and Xiang Xing's face again.

As a result, I only saw two faces that seemed intoxicated, full of amazing admiration.

Si Fanfan was helpless again.