chapter 59; The gold master's cute snack broadcast (7-8)

Strips of barrage with fans of [Little Hamster] branded across the center of the screen.

Even before Xiang Xing started to eat, he had already made a series of rewards.

Because the original host didn't speak during the live broadcast, Xiang Xing didn't bother to speak, so he followed her before and took out a small white board from under the table.

After writing and drawing on the top for a while, set it beside the pizza.

[Good evening everyone~]

[Today's feed: Hailu Shuangxian Supreme Pizza, Caviar Shrimp Balls, Xay\'s Original Potato Chips. 】

[Xiaobai goes online to earn duck food, welcome everyone to join in~]

Finally, she deliberately drew a cute duck head.

Everything is ready, Xiang Xing thought for a while, or secretly asked Duck Duck in his heart: [Can I eat it now? ]

Ya Ya said that it can only start eating until it detects that Qin Yue and his party have come to the rice ball live broadcast.

But to be honest...

This pizza has been exuding a charming fragrance since just now.

The shrimps, squid rings and shiitake mushrooms above, wrapped in rich cheese, seemed to be jumping one by one, beckoning to her, shouting eat me, eat me~

Gudong.

The little guy pressed his lips like jelly, and couldn't help swallowing.

Ya Ya looked helpless when looking at her little nose that was fastened to the pizza.

It counted, Qin Yue seemed to be still watching a game on a live streaming website.

But it should be coming soon too, you can always wait if you eat slower.

After thinking about it, it nodded: [Let’s eat slowly, wait slowly. ]

When the words in his mind fell, Xiang Xing stretched out his sinful little hand towards Pizza.

Grab a large piece and send it directly into the mouth.

The strong cheese aroma, accompanied by the fresh flavor of seafood and mushrooms, immediately filled the entire mouth.

Xiang Xing was so moved that he almost cried, his cheeks were bulging, and he couldn't help but nod his head.

Oh my goodness.

I miss the taste so much!

Seeing that she finally started to eat, the barrage was once again maxed out.

"The little hamster is eating!"

"She's here, she's here, she's here with a hamster cheek! Ah~ Mom really wants to squeeze Cangcang's cheek!!"

"Today's Cangcang is delicious, I'm afraid I'm starving! Come! My sister will give you a reward. You have to buy more snacks during the day! Don't be hungry!"

The local tyrant sister only sent Xiang Xing a big cruise ship that would only send a lottery announcement on the whole platform.

[There really are people who spend money watching others eat...]

Ya Ya sighed for a while, not to be outdone, and started eating with duck food.

While eating, he unconsciously twisted the duckling's ass.

It also attracted a new round of barrage.

"Xiaobai is eating too! Awsl!!!"

"What is Awei Mass Burial Ground today!!"