Chapter 142: The school girl is a little piaopiao (5-6)

"……what!"

Ya Yahua stared at the fallen figure for a while, suddenly as if she had discovered something, she whispered directly.

Scared Xiang Xing panicked, he quickly raised his little hand and pinched its flower bones: "Hush!"

[Scream so loudly, are you not afraid of being heard! ]

The little guy murmured silently in his head.

What I got was Ducky's white eyes: [Please, how can people hear us! ]

[Ok. ]

The girl reacted and coughed awkwardly, [Well, what did you just do? ]

[I am because, the one inside, seems to be Zhong Lixun...]

As the duck flower said, she swayed its duck-shaped flower bone, and glanced at the classroom.

This look seems to be more certain, [Yes, it should be him, I saw his profile! ]

[...]

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing was silent for a while.

After a long time, he raised his little head and frowned hesitantly, [Then should I go in? ]

Although good luck gave me a chance for the two to meet.

However, will he easily grab himself to save something...

She still can't guarantee.

[Um... let me see. ]

Ya Ya Hua looked inside again.

He also opened the system's location map and analyzed the coordinates of Zhong Lixun and his physiological data.

After a short while, it suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

[Let's go in... He has no idea why he has lost consciousness, and is now in a coma. ]

...In a coma!

Hearing this, Xiang Xing straightened up and wandered in quickly.

He came to the young man lying on the ground leisurely and squatted down again.

Curious, and looked at him up and down with a little worry.

Ya Ya was right, the boy in front of him was indeed Zhong Lixun himself in the photo.

However, his face at this time was paler than in the photo.

Humans still have a breathing rate, but it is extremely weak, as if they would lose their breath at any time.

Looking around, the little guy's heart that didn't beat anymore moved inexplicably.

She stretched out her little hand in a wicked manner.

The onion-like translucent fingertips tried, and gently poked the young man's white to somewhat transparent cheek.

"...!"

At the moment he touched it, Xiang Xing felt a little real touch from his fingertips!

That feeling is strange but familiar.

After all, after being a dead soul, she can't touch anything except herself and the duck flower on her head, she can only go directly through it.

... Then why can you touch Zhong Lixun's cheek again? !

The little guy looked at his hands and couldn't help his face in a circle.

However, at this moment.

The boy in front of him moved suddenly.