Chapter 83: The gold master's cute snack broadcast (55-56)

Ya Ya's resentment continued until Xiang Xing and Qin Yue's wedding day.

As a super mascot, it should be wearing a beautiful little lace skirt today (Duck: I’m a male!), a cute little red bow tie, a pink diaper, and a little flower Tong walked on the red carpet together.

However, the venue was busy and its target was relatively petite, so no one noticed. The thief duck found a corner and rubbed the diaper off.

Then he glanced at the door that was about to welcome the bride and groom, and smiled.

Lao Tzu let you have a delicious marriage!

After thinking about it, it has always had the confidence, and can't help being triumphant, walking around the venue swaggeringly, all kinds of cute.

Everyone recognizes that this duck is the mascot of a certain company of the Qin family, but there is no such thing as chasing or disgusting it.

He even came up and took photos with it.

This makes the duck more swollen.

It continued to drill around, waiting for the sacred moment that did not feel to the duck, but still had a little foreboding for it.

...

pity.

While strolling around, in the corner of his eyes, a touching pure white figure suddenly appeared.

"Hey?"

Ya Ya followed curiously.

The mung bean eyes suddenly enlarged into black bean eyes.

That, that is! !

I saw Xiang Xing’s second cousin, Xiang Yan, holding a snow-white, snow-white Cole Duck, who also wore a lace skirt, and walked slowly into the venue!

The point is!

That duck is a mother! !

Oh, it's the feeling of myocardial infarction!

Ya Ya desperately clutched his duck breast, looking at the charming little duckling, her eyes straightened.

And after that Xiang Yan visited the wedding venue, he looked at it with face.

Immediately he smiled excitedly and strode towards it.

Shouted heartily: "Xiao Bai, so you are here!"

"Hey..."

Ya Ya was so excited.

At this moment, the second cousin was in his heart as if a **** descended...Pooh, of course, he was not the old fox with the surname Gong, he was the savior!

For a while, it was a little incoherent, so it was nervously swinging its tail from side to side.

Until Xiang Yan did as he thought, he gently placed the cute duck in front of him.

"Xiao Bai, this is Mengmeng!"

He looked at them excitedly, "How about? Do you like it? You can be good friends!"

Hurry, be good friends!

So he can take the opportunity of walking the duck to meet the lovely sister Xinger! !

Xiang Yan imaginatively envisioned a bright future.

The same is true for ducks.

Unfortunately……

It hadn't even had time to say a word with Little Meng Duck, and the premonition of the holy moment that had been waiting for... suddenly appeared! ! !

Duck's face was green.