Chapter 152: School girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (25-26)

"what……"

After listening, Xiang Xing straightened up, turned his face slightly, and glanced at the boy.

The pink mouth opened, but it was suddenly pinched, and the soft corners of the eyes drooped slightly.

She wanted to say that she didn't want to hide, she could also stand up and help him.

But then I think about it, I am a little spicy chicken who hasn't even learned the magic of ghosts, at most it can only be a hindrance...

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help sighing quietly.

He twisted his body, hugged Zhong Lixun tightly with open arms, and his head was squeezed into his arms.

"Thank you, Master."

Zhong Lixun's eyes froze slightly as he listened to the somewhat dull soft and waxy voice.

He chuckled slightly, and while he was not paying attention to his surroundings, he gently raised his hand and rubbed the soft back of his head.

The gaze hidden under the lens gradually became cold.

...

Midnight.

The security guard in the duty room was dozing off for a while.

Somehow, he feels very sleepy tonight...

This nap was hitting, and the uncle security slammed directly and hit his head on the table.

I didn't even yell at the pain, but fell asleep like that.

However, not long after he slept, a strange long black shadow dangling past the school gate, swaggering into the school.

The man smiled sullenly, with his hands in his trouser pockets casually, preparing to cross the playground and walk towards the flower pond downstairs in the teaching building.

It's a pity that he had just stepped onto the playground, and suddenly he felt a little subtle abnormality all over his body.

"……Ok?"

The man groaned suspiciously, his eyes rolling vigilantly.

I couldn't help taking out a piece of yellow paper talisman from his trouser pocket. After chanting a word in his mouth, he bent down and stuck the talisman directly on the playground track.

After only hearing a few sizzling sounds, it was as if a burst of electric current was ignited around the man, and several golden threads sprang up.

These gleaming gold wires spiraled up, like a huge birdcage was built directly for the entire playground, covering the playground.

The man had a sudden heartbeat.

He looked around for a while, and couldn't help but sneered a few times.

It was actually hit.

Soon, there was a steady and slow sound of footsteps coming from far and near in front of him.

The visitor was a handsome teenager with a refined temperament in a white shirt and black trousers.

Seeing that familiar face and the arc of a smile at the corner of the boy's mouth, the man was taken aback, and he reacted quickly.

Laughing a few times, he arched his hand in a decent way.

"Brother Zhongli, it's been a long time since I saw you."

"Brother Li Yong, don't come here unharmed."

Zhong Lixun smiled lightly and nodded slightly.

"I didn't expect that we would meet here..."