Chapter 117: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (15-16)

"Will do!"

Xiang Xing nodded without hesitation, a little triumph appeared in his shiny soft eyes, "I am your iron fan, and I can sing all your songs!"

Although she spent a week learning it.

"Are you actually my iron fan?"

Si Fan blinked unexpectedly.

"Of course!"

The little guy suddenly became unconvinced, and stood up with a stomped foot, straightened his body, "I, I will sing all your songs to you now..."

Before she could speak a word, she saw a big hand suddenly attacked.

Because of playing a musical instrument, the man's index finger, which had grown a thin layer of calluses, quickly pressed against her lips.

"Okay, I know you are my iron fan."

Si Fan smiled, leaned slightly, and leaned to Xiang Xing's ear.

The non-rejection means that accompanied by the breath, squirted again, "Didn't you promise me to protect this throat? Huh?"

"……Oh."

Xiang Xing squatted his small mouth, and said in seconds.

"This is good."

Si Fan nodded in satisfaction and sat up straight again.

"Back to the subject. Since you can sing, let me first listen to the adapted version I prepared for the show."

The man said, grabbing the mouse and cutting off the original version that was playing.

The familiar melody sounded again.

However, from the beginning, Xiang Xing had already heard the obvious change, and subconsciously opened his eyes.

The prelude of this song was originally made of piano and strings intertwined, but in this newly adapted version, only the pure piano melody remains at the beginning.

Seeing the change in her expression, Si Fan faintly raised her lips and inserted it in a timely manner to explain, "The singing on the show must have a certain performance part, so I left this piano solo alone to perform on stage. of."

As he said, he suddenly turned to Xiang Xing who was fascinated by his ears, and asked with a low smile, "What do you think? My little partner."

"……what?"

Xiang Xing slowed down, scratching the back of his head in confusion.

Any suggestions?

But who dares to give advice to Si Tian Wang!

The little guy thought, couldn't help shrinking his shoulders and tightening his pink lips.

"Ok?"

Seeing her silent, the man laughed and moved closer.

The warm breath sprayed on his cheeks, Xiang Xing only felt a tremor in his body, and two blushes flew up on his cheeks very desperately.

She glanced at the overbearing gaze beside her eyes that could not be denied, thought about it, and had to surrender.

"That, then I said it."

The little guy swallowed and gritted his teeth, "I think the piano solo alone seems a bit monotonous."

"Oh?"

Si Fan's eyes lit up, "Then, how do you think it is to be rich?"

"Well……"