Chapter 92: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (15-16)

With this shout, Xiang Xing suddenly felt that the entire Crystal Palace was boiling.

"Yuan'er really came back?"

A dumb but joyful voice sounded from the highest point of the palace and spread all around.

Immediately afterwards, I saw a majestic and domineering silver-gray dragon a few sizes larger than Ao Yuan, screaming, hovering from the giant coral.

The dragon landed on the large square in front of the Crystal Palace, and transformed into a middle-aged man with extraordinary momentum in silver-gray scale armor.

"Yuan'er!"

Seeing that he was indeed his son standing in front of him, Nanhai Dragon King Ao Qing raised his arms and walked towards his son excitedly.

After embracing Ao Yuan tightly in his arms, Xiang Xing saw that the old dragon king's originally narrow and sharp eyes instantly turned into watery eyes full of tears.

Then, there was a crying cry... "Yuan'er, you are back, father is almost dying!"

"..."

The contrast is too big, and the little guy is a bit blinded.

"You know, when your dragon ball is flickering, the father's heart is also going up and down, for fear that you are in danger...but you can't be found!"

The old dragon king continued to babble.

Ao Yuan seemed accustomed to it, smiling, and patted his old father on the back like coaxing a child.

"Sorry to worry you, Father."

"...Hey, just come back, just come back!"

Ao Qing sucked his big dragon nose.

Inadvertently glanced at Xiang Xing behind Ao Yuan.

He was stunned for a while, as if suddenly aware of the gaffe he had just seen in front of outsiders, he quickly coughed and let go of his son.

His face instantly returned to its original majestic color, stroked the gray long beard lightly, and asked, "This is..."

Ao Yuan smiled faintly: "Father, her name is Xiang Xing, she is the child's savior."

"...What? Are you really in danger outside?"

The old dragon king was taken aback.

But he didn't ask much in this public occasion. Instead, he raised a very grateful smile and directly bowed his hand to Xiang Xing.

"Yuan'er's savior, I am considered to be the savior of my South Sea people! Girl Xiang, please be respected by the old dragon!..."

"No, no more..."

Xiang Xing was suddenly flattered, and hurriedly waved his small hand.

"Ah...good, good!"

Ao Qing straightened up now, smiled, and made a "please" gesture towards the huge Crystal Palace behind him, "Then, Lao Long begs Ms. Xiang to sit in the humble house for a while, Lao Long is ready to thank you for a banquet!"

"……what."

Xiang Xing smiled blankly.

The corners of his mouth twitched.

This, if this is a humble house, wouldn't the palace of Xia Zhiguo be used only as Mao...?

"Don't be in a daze, sister Xiaoyu."

Seeing the little guy looking at the back of the old Dragon King in excitement, Ao Yuan couldn't help but smile.

He took her little hand again to show her the way.