Chapter 185: Lord General, fortune telling (31-32)

There is a situation!

Xiang Xing furrowed his soft brows, and a trace of depression appeared in his heart.

——Isn't there a spy?

It was Xiuyue Kingdom who learned that the spies had been removed, and did not give up, and sent a new one...

Here, the little guy is about to summon ducks and ducks to see who is sacred.

But he didn't realize that after Yan Heng heard the faint noise outside, his eyes narrowed slightly.

After that, he suddenly raised his eyes and stared at her quickly.

Immediately afterwards, the handsome face with perfect contour was unexpectedly and quickly approached, close at hand.

"……Well?"

Xiang Xing was dull.

But then, she suddenly saw Yan Heng's head shifted.

Just kissed up...

...? ? ?

Xiang Xing's face was full of question marks.

What, what's the situation...

She put down the dishes and subconsciously pushed the man in front of her.

But suddenly realized that he did not close his eyes.

In the deep pupils like thick ink, there is even more unusual reason and restraint, and he glanced at the direction that sent the strange movement.

Even the warm crimson lips did not make a half-way move.

Yan Heng paused, and then immediately released Xiang Xing when the movement outside disappeared.

"……Feel sorry."

He covered his mouth, coughed softly, and his eyes flickered slightly unnaturally.

"Um... I just want to make a play to make those people think that you have a relationship with me... In this way, when they start, they will weigh it up."

"Um...will it?"

Although he can roughly understand what he meant, the little guy tilted his head in some doubt, and blinked softly, "This way, wouldn't it make the opponent's hand heavier?"

For example, if it is confirmed that she has indeed rebelled, she must slash the roots and kill people quickly...

Unexpectedly, Yan Heng hooked the corners of his lips meaningfully.

"I just want them to weigh more..."

He chuckled a few times, his eyes full of willfulness, "For example, directly deal with me, an enemy general who'gets a lot of information from the national division'."

"...That's it."

Although he didn't quite understand, Xiang Xing nodded his head slowly, and stopped questioning.

——She is afraid that with her own brain capacity, she will get more and more questions.

Anyway, listening to Yan Heng's tone, he should be fully prepared.

Ok.

The little guy thought, nodding to himself.

After a while, she suddenly thought of something, her little hand slammed, "By the way, what spring search conference...well..."

As if he could have expected what she would say next, the man directly raised his big palm and covered the restless little mouth without saying a word.

Immediately lowered his eyes and stared at her, his eyes were solemn and could not be refused.