Chapter 158; School girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (37-38)

What does it mean to sprinkle black dog blood in the ashes?

Doesn't it mean that Jiang Chuhong wants her baby Xing Er to never reincarnate, and will always suffer the suffering trapped in the gap between yin and yang!

She is not afraid of retribution!

"...Master Cui, please calm down!"

Upon seeing this, Xiao Di Di hurriedly stopped Cui Yao, and eagerly persuaded him, "Without the order of Lord Hell, you can't dispose of human beings at will!"

"Isn't it just a writ! ... There is a writ in the underworld that I can't get from the Yinyue Department!"

Cui Yao was getting angry, and he couldn't help but shook off the hand of the little landlord, and continued to rush.

But the next second, she suddenly felt her body froze.

A golden talisman was pasted on her back, very arrogantly and domineering completely suppressing the dignified Yin Law Division.

"Master Cui, please calm down."

Zhong Lixun sighed lightly, stepped away from his long legs, and walked in front of Cui Yao.

He stared at Cui Yao faintly, his eyes cold, "You forgot, I said, I will properly handle all of this, and ensure that Xing'er will get out of here in peace."

"So, let me leave this matter to Zhong Lijia."

After the boy finished speaking, he didn't care about Cui Yao's expression at the moment, but calmly turned sideways, and slightly nodded at the little land.

He said lightly, "Master of the Land, Xiang Xing will be registered as Zhongli's home within seven days."

"I have made arrangements. She will never become a lonely ghost."

"Zhong Lijia..."

Hearing the three words Zhonglijia, even the little landlord was surprised and nodded subconsciously.

Then she glanced at the petite and exquisite little Ji Linglong who had been looking at her.

I can't help but sigh.

This little guy is afraid that he has cultivated his blessing for several lifetimes, and he can actually climb Zhongli's home...

"Okay, then I'll go through the formalities for her to lift the ban."

After speaking, the little landlord took back the tablet, closed his eyes, and chanted a strange formula.

Soon, Xiang Xing saw his whole body, gradually shining with a strange pale golden light.

The light became more and more shining, and it didn't take long for her to feel that the whole soul suddenly fell like a boulder, and she was relieved a lot.

Until the light gradually dissipated.

The little guy frowned, stretched out his arms gently, kicked and kicked,

There is no other feeling.

She paused, and couldn't help looking at Xiao Di Gong, her voice soft and soft: "Miss Sister, is this relieved?"

"Of course~"

Duke Xiaodi smiled triumphantly and raised his eyebrows at her, "If you don't believe me, you will come out of the campus to take a look~"

"Well, the task of the little **** is also completed! Then Master Cui, Master Zhongli, the little **** retire first~"

She bowed slightly to the crowd, and happily turned into a golden light, and went back to the ground.