Chapter 145: School girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (11-12)

"...You didn't kick it, the old lady has seen a ghost, right!"

Zhang Ya gazed at her unconscious sisters.

Patting the dust on her body, she continued to raise her foot towards Qian Lili.

But the leg was only a few centimeters off the ground, but she was shocked that there seemed to be an invisible force that suddenly strangled her ankle.

Afterwards, he lifted up suddenly.

Zhang Ya suddenly performed a big kick, and then he became unstable and fell to the ground again.

"what!……"

This time she fell so hard that her whole buttock was paralyzed in an instant, followed by waves of dull pain.

The pain caused the girl to roll on the ground.

The little sisters around stared at her in horror.

Yes, they all witnessed it just now. Zhang Ya had a super kick and fell down!

But looking at her tragic situation at this time, the moment just now, it shouldn't be out of her original intention...

The little sisters thought about it, but suddenly froze again.

At the same time, everyone felt that a cold wind, accompanied by a faint, creepy laughter, lingered past.

A few timid, their little faces turned white in an instant: "Just, who was laughing just now... the smile is so scary!"

"No, isn't it you?!..."

"Besides, it's noon, why is it so cold around here..."

"Could it be...Ah!!!"

One of the short girls seemed to have suddenly remembered something, she couldn't help screaming, threw her legs away and fled.

The other people were frightened by her and couldn't help running out too.

Only Zhang Ya and Qian Lili with a bewildered look were left.

"... Hey, suspicious."

Zhang Ya struggled to get up.

Although she felt that the group of little sisters had overreacted, after this incident, she felt unexplainably hairy in her heart.

After thinking for a while, Zhang Ya snorted and glared at Qian Lili.

"You're lucky this time...When my old lady doesn't hurt anymore, let's see how I can clean you up!"

After speaking, she pulled her leg away and ran away quickly...

Only then did Qian Lili leaned on the wall and stood up silently.

She looked around, suddenly feeling something, her eyes frozen somewhere.

"..."

He was squatting in the corner at that time, with his fingers on his chin, and he was watching the Xiang Xing of his masterpiece with relish, and he jumped slightly when he stared at him suddenly.

"She, didn't she see me?"

The little guy asked the duck flower a little nervously.

"It won't be..."

Ya Yahua looked at the motionless girl in front of her suspiciously.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for the girl to withdraw her gaze.

Frowning in confusion, as if he didn't understand, he left silently.

This is a sigh of relief.

...