Chapter 138: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (END × EXTRA)

[These two people are too scary...]

[They are even a pair... I have a bold idea. Will you knock on the wall next door to complain? ? ]

[What are you talking about in front of the tiger wolf word ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! ! ]

Amidst the cheers, the atmosphere of the song gradually calmed down.

Finally, with a soft and warm low chant, the whole performance ended.

The audience burst into thunderous applause again.

Until the host excitedly took the stage, almost everyone, including the judges, was still immersed in the explosion atmosphere just now...

...

finally.

Fanxing combination scored a rolling high score of 99.8 and a high score of 97%, totaling nearly 300 million off-site likes.

He deservedly won the final championship.

The whole network was boiling again, and the topic of #繁星组合《飞云下》# rushed to the hot search without any suspense.

...

(This song is "Under the Clouds" by Junjie Lin and Han Hong. I suggest you to listen to the live version of the third season I want to sing with you...)

Since then, Xiang Xing exploded.

Announcement contracts continue to flow in like a tide.

In Si Fan's boss office, Xiang Xingmeng sat on the sofa and looked at the contracts covered with tables.

His shoulders couldn't help shaking a few times.

Good deed, this is too much, right?

The little guy broke his fingers and calculated it over and over again.

Finally, he fell directly on the sofa, pretended to be an ostrich, and wailed.

Woo~

If you take them all and finish them all, you will definitely be exhausted!

This is how to enjoy happiness, this is obviously a disguised squeeze...

Suddenly, the office door was slowly pushed open.

Si Fan, who had just finished the meeting, walked in with the mango pudding that Hao Le bought.

Seeing the shivering little guy who was shrinking, he paused, and couldn't help squinting his delicate eyes, covering his mouth and laughing.

"Are you scared by your own popularity?"

He strolled forward, swept the contract on the sofa to the ground casually, and sat down slowly.

He picked up the little guy from the sofa nest and put his arms in his arms.

With a hoarse voice, softly coaxing, "Or, let me pick you up?"

"……is it okay?"

Xiang Xing lifted his head instantly, his soft eyes looked at the man brightly.

After a while, her pink lips were suddenly pursed, and her little index fingers tapped each other silently, and the milk was milky, "Then, then you can pick some good ones for me, and it won't be too tired..."

"Please,"

Hearing this, the man couldn't help laughing helplessly and shook his head.

Kicked, knocked her cerebellum broadly, and groaned, "How can there be such a good thing for a penny and a price?"