Chapter 174: General, fortune telling (9-10)

"...Master, what do you say?"

Hearing this, the lieutenant took the lead to get nervous, bent down and asked Xiang Xing lightly.

The little guy didn't respond to him immediately, but closed his soft eyes slightly, pinching his little fingers in a manner, as if thinking about something.

After a while, he opened his eyes again and pointed to the cable bridge behind him.

"This bridge has been in disrepair for a long time, and many places have been corroded and embroidered. To cross the bridge, you must divide it into groups of ten people and ten horses, and pass in groups of ten to cross the bridge safely."

"On the contrary, if everyone walks on the bridge together, the bridge will collapse or even break down."

She spoke very seriously, and the soldiers couldn't help feeling fearful and talking.

But the lieutenant frowned weirdly.

"How can it be?"

He thought for a while, and said suddenly, "About a month ago, the general will be with our general and led the soldiers to cross this cable bridge and return to the imperial city."

"At that time, the bridges were still very strong. They could cross a hundred people and a hundred horses in one trip. How could they fall into disrepair in just a few months?"

As he said, the lieutenant sighed again with a look of embarrassment, "Furthermore, the national teacher, these ten people and ten horses, we have so many soldiers and horses, how long will it take to..."

"okay."

Xu didn't want to listen to him anymore. Yan Heng, who had been silent for a long time, raised his hand and interrupted the deputy's words.

He lowered his ink eyes slightly, and faintly condensed the little guy who was biting his pink lips with a face resolutely not giving way for a while.

After a pause, as if thinking of something again, he suddenly rolled over and got off his horse and walked to her.

Leaning down, he asked quietly.

"Master Xiang, what have you been'again'?"

The man deliberately aggravated one of the words, and his gaze looked down at her with a faint color of inquiry.

"uh-huh."

Xiang Xing chuckled lightly and raised his eyebrows.

Suddenly raised a little finger again, and lightly hooked a few times towards Yan Heng.

"Come here, I will tell you secretly."

"..."

Yan Heng was slightly taken aback, but subconsciously walked a few steps forward, bowing his head slightly.

Do your ears respectfully.

I saw the little guy chuckle, gently tiptoe, leaning towards the man's ears.

There was a deep meaning in the very soft voice.

"If I help you, will you protect me from now on?"

"..."

Yan Heng was stunned again.

Mo eyes shook slightly, but he chuckled slightly, "When did this general never protect you from the national division?"

"You are only under house arrest."

Xiang Xing spoke unabashedly.

When the voice fell, she saw the man as if he was said to be heavy, and she paused slightly.