Chapter 51: Follow the emperor to have meat (45-46)

[? ? ? ]

Xiang Xing was startled, with a question mark in his head, [What is the hidden plot? ]

[I don't know, but it is there anyway, and it's in this tombstone. ]

Ya Ya spread out his wings helplessly, [Maybe you will find out after you touch it. ]

[Well, all right. ]

Xiang Xing had to obediently walked to the tombstone and knelt down cautiously.

After learning the appearance of Li Xian just now, he worshipped three times in a decent way.

Afterwards, she pressed her pink lips nervously, raised her little hand, and lightly touched the lines on the stone tablet with the onion-like fingertips.

At the moment he touched it, Xiang Xing suddenly felt a slight warmth in his fingertips.

Immediately afterwards, a strange and very familiar energy, as if a vacuum cleaner was installed on her fingertips, was continuously absorbed by her!

Xiang Xing's eyes widened in surprise.

I subconsciously wanted to let go, but suddenly realized that this was the inner breath of Bi Luo Gong!

At the same time, there was a sudden "ding" in my mind, and a large, slightly yellowed picture jumped out.

...

It turned out that the original owner was not the biological daughter of Xiang Zhong and his wife Xiao.

The biological mother of the original owner is Xiao Ting, the woman who has been sleeping forever in this grave.

Indeed, as Duck and Duck expected, she was the orphan of the Xiao clan after being exterminated. She was entrusted by the Xiao family to her best friend Li's family, and grew up in secret and safe.

And this Xiao Ting, who met Xiao in Jianghu more than ten years ago, is a good sister to Jin Lan.

She herself, and the little son of the Li family had an affection and a happy union, and gave birth to Li Xian.

Soon after, she was pregnant with another one.

However, the paper couldn't contain the fire after all, and the news of Xiao Ting's survival was still detected by the Wulin League.

But now she, with the giant shield of the Xiang family, the Wulin Alliance didn't dare to move her clearly.

This was the case of the original poisoning.

And the original owner, indeed, because Xiao Ting was poisoned and gave birth in advance, which led to the stupid appearance of the previous life.

Xiao Ting died of the poison.

The original owner was secretly adopted by the Xiang family.

After another six months, Xiao clan was about to give birth, and Xiang Zhong’s enemies met again, but it was a pity that neither mother nor son could keep it.

Xiang Zhong promised the woman's last wish, that Xiao Ting's daughter lied to be the result of Xiao Clan's difficulty, and he regarded it as his own, and he has raised it to this day.

...

After watching this hidden plot, the last trace of Bi Luo Gong in the tombstone was absorbed by her.

Xiang Xing knelt down and sat on the ground in a daze, silent for a long time.

Seeing Yuwenyin and Li Xian behind them, they couldn't help feeling a little nervous.