Chapter 159: School girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (39-40)

"Oh, what is your auntie's name!"

Zhong Lixun’s mother, Shi Qin, the wife of Zhong Lijia’s current Patriarch, heard Xiang Xing's scream so happily, she quickly patted her exquisite shoulder, and smiled, "It's time to call her mother!"

"Mom, you scared her."

Zhong Lixun was speechless for a while, and quickly brought back the already sluggish little guy and protected him behind him.

After that, he passed his mother and went straight into the house.

However, Xiang Xing followed Zhong Lixun, and he hadn't walked two steps yet.

Suddenly, he felt that in the depths of the house, a strange gaze fell straight on her.

The little guy couldn't help frowning curiously, and subconsciously followed that gaze.

It directly met a pair of overly enthusiastic eyes.

"..."

Xiang Xing was terrified and shook three times, and couldn't help but shrink back behind Zhong Lixun.

The young man suddenly felt the anxiety of the little guy behind him, he hurriedly stopped, squinted his eyes, and looked left and right for a while.

Suddenly he hummed impatiently, raised his hand, and waved it out of thin air.

"……Oops!"

A tall and long figure suddenly swooped out from the corner, and fell heavily into the mud.

"嘤嘤嘤~"

Xiang Xing saw the man crying like a little daughter-in-law.

While struggling to get up, he glared at Zhong Lixun's peachy eyes, "brother, why are you still so rude!..."

"..."

Zhong Lixun rolled his eyes silently, ignoring him.

And that one didn't cry for long, and soon he recovered his frenetic expression, rubbing his hands enthusiastically, and hurried towards Xiang Xing.

"Hello, my future siblings!"

He smiled and came to the two of them, raised his eyebrows frantically at the little guy who was so scared that only half of his head was exposed, and introduced himself, "My name is Zhong Lijing, this guy’s eldest brother, you can call me Brother Jing... Ouch!"

Before he finished his words, he was kicked out by his brother.

"Are you shameless? Brother Jing?"

The young man shook his head helplessly, watching the mother and son who were being "persecuted" not far away, crying shamelessly, and glaring back at him with a grievance.

"Look, Ajing, if your brother has a daughter-in-law, we don't want our wife anymore. He even punches and kicks!"

"That's it! Mom, let's take the younger brother and sister away..."

"I think it's OK! Xiao Xing'er is so cute and well-behaved, she might be taken away by following that little bastard!..."

Listening to the unscrupulous conversation between a certain unscrupulous mother and son, Zhong Lixun suddenly felt a headache.

I had to pick up Xiang Xing who was still watching the show with gusto, and walked quickly back to his room.

Just in case, the doors and windows were carefully and carefully locked.

After dealing with everything, the boy slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, apologetically, he glanced at the little guy who was watching.