Chapter 169: School girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (End + Fan)

In this way, under the guidance of Zhong Lixun's gaze, Xiang Xing shrank his mouth sadly——

Pollinate, water and fertilize free grass diligently.

She was so busy until the sun went down, she sucked her little nose, and floated out of the bedroom silently, hiding behind the wall and sitting slowly.

Looking at the watery moonlight, the little guy thought for a while, and couldn't help but pick up his fingers, thinking about it.

He is a ghost, and in Mommy’s words, there is no longer any restriction on longevity.

Moreover, as long as she earnestly cultivates to transform the demon and becomes a powerful demon, she can live until she doesn't want to live.

Zhong Lixun is a human being, and he should have lived for decades.

The little guy stared at his little finger, after a long time, he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

so far so good.

Just a few decades.

She can hold it!

...

It's a pity that she had just sketched out her beautiful idea, but someone faintly laughed behind her.

"I forgot to remind you, the half-demon body has no limits on longevity."

The man smiled, and sat on the wall, gently hugging his stiff shoulders.

With his head tilted slightly, he looked at the bright white moon with her.

Scarlet lips conjured up meaningfully, "Your pollination, watering and fertilization work will have to be done for many, many years."

...

——

[End of the plane]

——

[Beginning outside]

——

A few years later.

In the courtyard of Zhongli's house, A Rong took a small bun made of powder and jade.

Looking at Young Master Sun, who was wearing a goose yellow baby jumpsuit and having fun with the huskies raised by the old lady on the grass, A Rong smiled lightly, his wrist lightly supporting his chin.

His eyes are slightly sunken.

Speaking of which, the second young master and the second young grandmother are really smooth sailing.

Not to mention having a happy marriage and giving birth to such a healthy little baby, but even as the name of "Evil Ghost Nemesis Couple", it resounded through the three mountains and five mountains.

The commission of exorcism was so soft that he was away from home for three days.

During the day, the heavy responsibility of taking care of Sun Shaoye's diet and daily life fell on their group of guarding ghosts.

...

However, it is also wonderful.

For Young Master Xiao Sun, A Rong always felt that he could feel an inexplicable sense of intimacy from him.

Moreover, this sense of familiarity, she had vaguely sensed several times in the demonized Second Young Lady and Second Young Master.

It's just that there is no Young Master Sun who is so clear, so often.

She had heard the old lady say that what Young Master Sun inherited was the part demonized by the two young masters and his wife, and they were born as pure monsters.