Chapter 164: School girl is a little piaopiao (49-50)

"But who knows, just at that time, the eldest master opened the door and came in... I panicked, and this jade fell to the ground and broke."

A Rong suddenly sighed quietly.

"Only then did I know that this thing was the relic of the eldest master's ex-girlfriend."

A Rong shook his head, but his face was a little puzzled, "It is strange to say that, for some reason, the eldest master did not punish me, and even the fragments of jade did not even want to go back..."

"It's just that since that day, he never said a word to me again, as if I didn't exist anymore."

At this point, Xiang Xing saw that she was very lost and drooped the soft corners of her eyes, biting her red lips slightly.

"Second young lady, do you know? I would rather the eldest master scold me harshly, punish me, or even drive me away... I don’t want to just continue to suffer the pain caused by this silence. what."

Seeing her sad look, the little guy couldn't help sighing.

The little hand patted her back lightly, not knowing what to say, just staying with her in silence.

Gradually, Xiang Xing suddenly felt something strange flashing in the corner of his eyes.

She paused and looked down.

Suddenly, there seemed to be a strange gleam in the pile of jade fragments that A Rong was holding.

The little guy squinted his soft eyes and thought for a moment.

Can't help pointing to the pile of broken jade, carefully trying to ask: "Miss Sister... can you let me see this jade?"

"...Please see."

A Rong was startled, but he handed it over generously.

Xiang Xing held something in his little hand, and before he started to observe, the duck flower on the top of his head suddenly exclaimed.

[Star, this assimilation jade has the aura of free grass! ]

...Free grass!

As soon as the little guy heard it, he immediately became energetic, and quickly observed it carefully.

With this observation, she suddenly felt that on the broken jade, there really was something like a breath circling around it.

Gradually, a word came out.

——Rong.

Rong?

Xiang Xing read this word silently, but subconsciously glanced at Ah Rong beside him.

She was the same as herself, observing the pile of broken jade.

However, I didn't seem to see this floating word.

Xiang Xing couldn't help frowning suspiciously.

Free grass is an important thing for Zhong to continue his life after leaving home.

Since this assimilation jade has assimilated the free grass, and it is the relic of Zhong Lijing's ex-girlfriend, why would he throw it away to his guard ghost because it is broken and not discarded?

Hmm... This is a difficult problem worth pondering.

...

After saying goodbye to A Rong, the little guy floated and floated back to Zhong Lixun's bedroom.

She closed the window lightly, and before turning around, she was hugged from behind, tightly bound.

In his ears, he lowered his voice and asked, "How come there are no ghosts after eating?"