Chapter 197: Lord General, fortune telling (55-56)

Yan Heng felt helpless.

Compared to his kiss, this big drumstick seemed to be more able to save her at this moment.

It made him almost eat the vinegar of this chicken leg.

...

Soon, Xiang Xing nibbled the roasted chicken legs cleanly.

Still instigating bones and fingers.

"Not full?"

Seeing that she didn't want to let go of the last smell on the chicken bones, the man couldn't help laughing again and again, raising his hand to rub the soft little head.

"I haven't eaten anything all night, of course I'm not full..."

The little guy reluctantly put down the chicken bones, his mouth was slightly shrunk, and he sighed quietly.

But he smiled lightly, leaned back, and leaned back into the warm embrace.

The soft eyes were shining brightly, looking forward to winking at the man, "Are you going to continue to invite me to eat?"

"This is all curfew, I just want to invite you, no restaurant is still open, right."

Yan Heng smiled and raised his hand, and squeezed the soft dumpling face that felt so good.

Suddenly pretending to be helpless, and learning her way, he sighed quietly, "Ah...it's a pity that this general is still in northern Xinjiang. There is no way to invite Master Guo Shi to my general mansion and try mine. Cooking..."

"...Really, you are obviously lazy."

Xiang Xing rolled his eyes and yelled angrily, "Are there any pots and stoves in Grandpa's place, and I haven't seen you cook before..."

"Why are you still called Grandpa."

Listening to the name of the old man popping out of the little guy's mouth, the man couldn't help feeling a little dissatisfied.

He pursed his thin lips lightly, and his deep ink eyes suddenly dropped, and a deep color appeared in the bottom of his eyes.

With a hoarse voice, his arms tightened again, "Soon, you should call my grandfather with me, don't you know?"

"Well?"

Xiang Xing frowned in confusion.

Yan Heng laughed low, and gently buried his head in her neck, rubbing it a few times.

Then he pressed to the soft ear, his voice was so low and hoarse that there was only breath, and he overturned.

"Because the emperor has promised to point out the marriage for you and me, the time... is set on the fifteenth of the first lunar month next year."

"..."

Hearing this, the little guy was taken aback.

There were two shy pink circles on both cheeks, and I couldn't help but cough, and the water-like eyes flickered slightly, "You, do you remember..."

That joking look at palmistry is obviously just what she said casually.

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing suddenly regretted a little.

"...I knew it earlier, so I told the day to be earlier!"

She couldn't help muttering softly.

Although the words were as thin as a mosquito, they were still heard by the man at their ears.

The strong and warm arms stiffened slightly.

"Maybe... I may not be able to come back that day."

He smiled lowly, his eyes swayed slightly, and suddenly dimmed a little.