Chapter 168: The school girl is a little fluttering (57-58)

"Chu Hong, you...Don't do this...Help!! Who will help me!!"

Jiang Chuhong's abnormal and crazy appearance made Xiang Kang tremble with fear, and because of the injury, he had to move back little by little.

While shouting for help.

But she could only watch her eyes freeze on her body again, waving a fruit knife and leaping over again...

Fortunately, at this critical moment, the neighbors around were alarmed by the movement outside the door and opened the door.

An old man closest to Xiang Kang hurriedly pulled him back into his house.

While calling first aid and calling the police, he sighed quietly: "Akang, your wife...have been in the evil for a while."

...

Soon, the police rushed to the scene and successfully controlled Jiang Chuhong, who was still frantically patting the door of the old man's house.

The ambulance also took Xiang Kang, who was almost unconscious, to the hospital.

During the interrogation of Jiang Chuhong, the police found that she was unconscious throughout the whole process, only murmuring "monsters and ghosts", "retribution" and other weird words.

Even when recording her confession to the neighbors, the uncles and aunts thought she was wicked and talked about her every day.

How can the police believe these things, they can only send her to a mental hospital for treatment first.

Afterwards, he followed the vine and controlled the Taoist priest who sold black dog blood on the charge of fraud.

This incident is thus defined as a fraud and brainwashing case.

When Jiang Chuhong's spirit stabilized, she was also sentenced for intentional injury. In a sense, she was reunited with Jiang Haoyu who was still in labor reform...

And such a bizarre storm was discussed on the Internet by some people interested in ghosts and spirits.

Soon, Jiang Haoyu's attempt to assault his stepsister was revealed.

Even the video of Xiang Xing's truth about falling from a building, which had been deleted by the school, was also exploded.

It was only then that everyone was shocked that the fact that the girl committed suicide by jumping from a building a few months ago was actually stimulated by both abuse and bullying.

Finally, President Song was dismissed for concealing the facts.

Zhang Ya and others were also taken away for indirect intentional killing.

Xiang Xing's case was finally grievous.

——

Four years later.

After attending his graduation ceremony with Zhong Lixun, when he returned home, Xiang Xing dragged the man into the bedroom and locked the door carefully.

Turned around, took out his treasure bag, blinked excitedly, and looked at him.

"Okay...you can eat free grass!"

As the little guy said, he reached into the bag and began to fumble for it.

The man didn't speak, but looked at her quietly.

The corners of the pale rose concealed a very light and faint smile, which made the little guy never noticed.

...