Chapter 93: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (17-18)

"...Sister Ao Ye, how are you."

The little girl held her white tender hands, smiled at her politely, and said hello.

Woman, no, the eldest princess of the Dragon Clan of the South China Sea, Princess Ao Ye, who is known as the number one beautiful dragon girl in the world, just raised her eyes slightly when she listened to the soft and sweet voice.

After a long while, she chuckled softly, and the red sandalwood opened slightly.

"If your father sent you, please go back and tell his old man so that he won't worry about my useless daughter anymore."

She paused, and looked down lazily, "When the princess figured it out, she will go back and plead with his old man."

"Well."

Xiang Xing replied softly.

But unmoved.

Ao Yewei was puzzled, and couldn't help raising her eyes again.

Seeing that little guy smiled sweetly, he suddenly grabbed a baggage that had been cursed against water from behind him.

Open in front of her.

A burst of food aroma with the smell of human fireworks faintly diffused.

"Ok……"

Xiang Xing carefully selected among the baggage for a while, suddenly raised a fragrant chicken leg and stretched it out in front of Ao Ye.

"Sister Ao Ye, do you have chicken thighs?"

"..."

Ao Ye was silent, her eyebrows frowned slightly.

She doesn't like to eat such heavy oil, otherwise she can't keep her good posture.

"It seems that I don't like..."

Upon seeing this, Xiang Xing blinked softly, and had no choice but to retract the chicken legs.

Instead, he took out a packet of sweet-scented osmanthus cake and stretched it out in front of Ao Ye.

"..."

The corners of Ao Ye's lips twitched slightly, but still did not speak.

Then, the little guy took out candied haws, pineapple cakes, cloud cakes, xiaolongbao, steamed shrimp dumplings, glutinous rice chicken...

Every time Ao Ye took out the same, the doubt in Ao Ye's eyes became deeper.

Does this little girl want to use these things to lure her into eating?

——Father's tricks are really more and more weird.

Thinking about it, Ao Ye sighed helplessly and sat up.

Just about to speak, stop Xiang Xing's nonsensical behavior.

But at this moment, from the little guy's baggage, a scent that made her very familiar suddenly wafted out.

Smell, Ao Ye was startled, her eyes widened immediately.

She quickly reached out and grabbed Xiang Xing's burden.

He grabbed a palm-sized oil-paper bag and held it tightly in his hand.

Meimou fixedly stared at Xiang Xing, and asked with some uncertainty, "What, what is this?"

"Ah, that..."

Xiang Xing tilted his head for a moment, and her pink lips curled up, "It's Xia Zhiguo's famous product. Stir-fried chestnuts in sugar."