Chapter 173: Lord General, fortune telling (7-8)

But for a while, a tent as small and cute as its owner appeared in front of everyone.

"Wow!"

Xiang Xing's soft eyes lit up, and he whispered excitedly, and circled the finished small tent several times.

He ran to Yan Heng again, smiled sweetly, and bowed to him, "Thank you, General Yan."

"..."

Yan Heng lowered his eyes slightly to look at her, and remained silent for a while.

Suddenly turning to his side, there was a little awkwardness across the perfectly contoured handsome face.

"... Just treat it as repaying your salvation for the brothers."

The voice is dumb and extremely soft.

"Ok?"

Xiang Xing didn't hear too clearly, so he couldn't help taking two steps forward, raising his little head.

The soft eyes blinked, "General, what did you just say?"

"……cough."

Yan Heng coughed slightly unnaturally and glanced back at her.

The bottom of his eyes flickered, "It's nothing."

"Ok……"

Hearing this, the little guy only responded softly, and there seemed to be a little disappointment in his soft voice.

These two faint words deserved a certain cold-faced general who had been on the battlefield for many years, and he was inexplicably confused.

He couldn't help staring at the past again.

But seeing the girl pursing her pink lips, she turned around silently, opened the small tent and got in.

After a while, the dim light was lit in the tent, and the little figure was sitting alone inside, seemingly not intending to rest.

The man paused, his heart softened suddenly.

He thought for a while, but sighed lightly, and walked to the front of the tent.

He leaned down and opened the curtain slightly.

He didn't look inside, but left a very light word.

"It's getting late, you can rest early."

"Well?"

Xiang Xing raised his soft eyes blankly, and followed the sound.

But only saw the slightly swaying curtain, and heard the sound of armor colliding as it drifted away.

Soon, the noise around him gradually subsided.

Xiang Xing did not intend to go to bed right away.

Instead, he took out a small blank scroll from his carry-on bag and gently unrolled it under the candlelight.

Later, he tilted his head, thinking carefully about the difficult things that would happen next in the plot.

Write down one by one carefully.

Seeing her biting her pink lips and carefully recording the appearance, the crested cane leaning on the side couldn't help sighing and vomiting silently.

[How do I feel that what you did is not so much a prophecy, but people feel that you are rebelling with intelligence...]

[Isn't that right? ]

The little guy smiled and didn't lift his head.

The left hand clenched confidently, [I'm so honest, can I always influence him? ]