Chapter 127: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (35-36)

The director and the staff in the group all looked depressed.

In the star rest shed not far away, arguing and persuading were faintly heard.

"Tsk."

Listening to the clamoring noise, the man chuckled impatiently.

Stepping away from his long legs, he walked straight to the director who was already in utter discomfort.

Asked in a low voice, "When are they going to make a noise?"

"Oh, who knows!"

The director sighed heavily, looked back at the end of the quarrel, and shook his head helplessly, "I don't think I can shoot today!"

"Ah."

Si Fan sneered.

He paused, looked around for a few moments, and then asked, "The brand doesn't dare to come over today?"

"Ah."

Si Fan sneered.

He paused, looked around for a few moments, and then asked, "The brand doesn't dare to come over today?"

"Well, I didn't come."

The director sighed again and smiled wryly, "Maybe they didn't want to care about it... alas."

"……Row."

The man constricted his eyes.

No longer said anything, leading Xiang Xing to his exclusive rest shed.

As for Xiang Xing, I heard it called a cloud in the mist during the whole process.

Curiosity has already burst.

She wanted to sneak into the war-torn shed several times to find out, but every time she was faintly stared at by the man, stopping her from moving.

No way, the little guy had no choice but to find a gossip master named Hao.

"...You said Qian Sha and Zhu Rui? Hi, isn't that just a big news!"

Seeing that someone was finally going to talk to him about gossip, Hao Le was so excited that he threw aside his work and started talking enthusiastically.

"Does Qian Sha and Zhu Rui know? It's just recently, relying on the celebrity couple who sold sweet personalities in reality shows, they were quarreling over there."

"Just last week, Zhu Rui was accused of cheating on the 18th-line female model. At first, Qian Sha believed him and was helping him fight for reasons. In the end, there was a lot of fighting. Bloody stone hammer!"

"Qian Sha directly exploded. Even if the two of them blasted each other's property on Weibo, they quarreled directly with our camera crew."

"Originally, this kind of behavior that severely affected the filming process had long since breached the contract, but for some reason, the brand has been reluctant to come forward to deal with this matter... it has become the way it is now."

After speaking, Hao Le sighed and sighed helplessly.

In the next second, a magazine slammed pia on his sadly reminded Tianling cover.

Behind him came the gloomy voice of his own boss: "Take your gossip lip service to me for contacting the brand, OK?"

"……Yes……"

Hao Le cried and picked up the phone again, and continued to make his life-threatening serial call.

However, his phone hasn't gotten through yet, and there was a sudden ping-pong-pong sound from the shed next door, where the noise gets worse.