Chapter 149: School girl is a little fluttering (19-20)

After a while, the school security guard had arrived by the flower pond.

He flashed a flashlight and took photos of it for a while, only to find—

There is no one here at all.

The security guard couldn't help shouting angrily: "I have heard your shouts. If I don't come out again, I'm going to adjust the surveillance of the wall!"

"At that time, I will be taught and punished, don't blame me!"

...

It's a pity that he shouted for a long time, but still didn't see the half figure.

——Is it an auditory hallucination?

The security can't help but dig his ears.

Suddenly, he remembered some strange rumors in the school recently.

What ghosts wandering around for revenge...

Thinking about it, the security shivered suddenly.

I didn't dare to stay any longer, turned around quickly, cursed and ran away hurriedly...

However, he didn't know that there were indeed two people standing in front of the flower pond where he was shaking with the flashlight just now.

When the security guards walked away, the two men reacted in a daze and glanced at each other.

The eyes of both sides were shocked.

Why.

Why did the security guard seem to have not seen them at all!

Could it be...

The two shuddered suddenly, they couldn't help opening their horrified eyes, mechanically and slowly looking back.

I saw the paper man who suddenly floated down when the **** stick jumped to the big god, and scared the two of them to death. At this time, they were sitting in the flower pond, grinning at the two of them, and grinning strangely.

In the next second, the paper man "banged" again, exploding into a cloud of black smoke.

And under the reflection of the white wall of the teaching material, the black fog, instead of dispersing with the wind, was strangely kneaded together, and gradually formed a big character——

"roll".

"...Oh my goodness!!"

Seeing this scene, the sacred stick whispered again, and all the guys who picked up him actually fled like this.

Only Fang Yuxin was left sitting on the ground alone, shaking all over, staring at the squirming black characters.

She wanted to escape, but couldn't stand up.

I could only watch that scrolling word, slowly drifting towards my face...

"..."

Fang Yuxin's panic value soared to its peak in an instant.

She shook her eyes and passed out directly.

"Oh huh~"

Seeing this scene, the instigator on the window sill couldn't help but sneered a few times and wandered downstairs.

However, she hadn't had time to get down to see Fang Yuxin's situation.

The back collar was suddenly picked up gently and lifted straight up.

"You played too far."

The familiar dumb voice suddenly came from behind Xiang Xing with a touch of gentle helplessness.