Chapter 132: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (45-46)

Soon, it was the day of the third rehearsal.

Xiang Xing finally met the Golden Melody newcomer, Meng Haitang, who was passionate about himself.

Since a phenomenon-level fire song was released at the beginning of the year, her popularity and traffic have indeed been at a high level recently.

However, the appearance of this sister Meng should not be too ostentatious. The dressing room, which was originally small, was filled with her assistants, makeup artists, and even a few bodyguards.

She herself was swollen and arrogant, and she never gave anyone a straight eye.

It caused Chu Fan and other senior players to pull their faces down.

Several new-generation players are also whispering, saying that she can come to play in the stadium, and behind it is the management of the staff.

In a delicate atmosphere, the third rehearsal began.

Meng Haitang and her partner, a tepid female singer, Li Meng, directly sang the famous song "Pearl" by Tianhou Fang Wenjia.

This is a difficult song with the entire chorus part supported by a floral soprano, which particularly tests the singer's range and breath.

What everyone didn't expect was that Meng Haitang's voice, which started from singing Xiaobai's songs, had such an amazing explosive power, and his singing was almost comparable to the original singer.

The older generations were upset and unhappy, and after listening to her singing, they all showed their admiration.

Except Si Fan.

Seeing Meng Haitang's arrogant face, he raised his scarlet lips meaningfully and sneered.

...

When the third episode of the program officially started, Meng Haitang’s amazing voice also shocked all the audience.

Her double dream combination even won the third place and successfully played in the gym.

The wind direction of the hot discussion on Weibo has also changed a lot. Many people who eat melon have started to stand Meng Haitang, thinking that she does have the strength to be tough.

However, the girl just stirred up a wave of splash on the front foot, and on the back foot, a well-known marketing account posted a long list of fierce materials.

Behind Meng Haitang is a gold master who can call the wind and rain in the circle.

The W gold master has kept her for two years, from her Golden Melody Award Newcomer to the phenomenon-level popularity of singles, all controlled by this person.

The most important thing is that this W surnamed owner has a family and is a model couple in the circle.

W surname, high status in the circle, family, model couple.

The scope shrank and shrank again, and there was only one left that could match the number in the entertainment circle.

That was Wen Zihan, a well-known filmmaker and tens of billions of film actor, and the president of the C Country Film and Television Alliance.

Wen Zihan and Meng Haitang quickly came forward to clarify.

But within a few minutes of clarification, all the black materials and evidence about these two people on the Internet seemed to have been directly erased and disappeared without a trace.

As a result, netizens who eat melon are more convinced that this big melon is a real melon.

Meng Haitang was making a lot of noise, but Si Fan and Xiang Xing had a sudden change in style.