Chapter 115: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (11-12)

"Well, I will!"

After receiving praise from the heavenly king, Xiang Xing's eyes shone sharply, and he couldn't help smiling excitedly, nodding like garlic.

Seeing the look of the little guy's head and brain, Si Fan smiled even more.

He glanced lightly at Hao Le on the other side of the glass wall.

Hao Le nodded, opened the door and walked in.

Handed Xiang Xing a thermos cup: "Miss Xiang, please have tea!"

"……thanks."

Xiang Xing paused, and took the thermos cup unexpectedly.

Open it, and the familiar smell of Chinese medicine permeates the entire studio.

It's that chubby sea's natural tea again.

Thinking, the little guy lifted his pink lips lightly, holding the cup, and sipping sips.

It's not as sweet as the cup at noon.

It's just the right amount of warmth and sweetness.

Xiang Xing drank a full glass snoringly, and then touched with Si Fan and the producers and teachers about the preliminary plan of selecting songs for variety shows.

In a blink of an eye, it was already evening.

"...Let's stop here today."

Dismissing the producers and teachers, Si Fan put down the first version of the plan he had just drafted, and sighed heavily.

After a pause, the ink eyes faintly glanced at the girl who was holding the plan, and spent the whole afternoon attentively listening to all kinds of suggestions.

A faint look of pity appeared in the bottom of his eyes.

I couldn't help but stretched out my hand and rubbed the delicate little velvet head.

"Go back early and rest. I will ask Hao Le to send you back to school."

"what……"

Only then did Xiang Xing recover from the plan, and raised his head humbly.

"I want to take the bus back by myself."

She tilted her head and thought about it, then smiled and shook her head, soft and serious, "Your car is too eye-catching, and my classmate said that I was wrapped up in the morning."

"..."

Hearing this, the man squinted his eyes.

……Ah.

In the end, he finally nodded and stood up.

"Well, then you pay attention to safety... I will send you out."

...

The man sent the little guy all the way to the door of the lobby of the building.

All the employees around were shocked.

Their boss...not to mention the distinguished guests, the chairman and the old lady came to inspect, he was not so caring, he personally came to the door!

Is this still the king of heaven who does his own way, evil spirits, arrogant, domineering president... in the circle? !

Shocked.

Of course, Si Fan didn't know what weird words his employees were using to describe himself.

He turned around, took a big paper bag from Hao Le on the side, and stuffed it into Xiang Xing's arms.