Chapter 193: Lord General, fortune telling (47-48)

"But about this matter, please ask the national teacher to keep it a secret for the lone..."

Situ Meng said, suddenly looking at Xiang Xing very solemnly, with a slight helpless tone, "At least, I can't let the prince know...otherwise he will be very unhappy."

"……OK."

Xiang Xing Nene nodded.

Situ Liu, the prince of Luo Yunguo, although he was very talented and roughly, and not a bad person, he was indeed suspicious by nature.

Since the emperor asked so, she would definitely not speak out.

After thinking about it, the little guy smiled faintly, and solemnly bowed his fists toward Situ Meng, "The minister will definitely not spread the matter out."

"but……"

She thought about it, then she frowned again, raised her eyes curiously, and looked at the emperor.

The voice was light and cautious, "The emperor, you shouldn't just tell the minister about this, right?"

"...Ha, that's right."

Situ Meng stroked his long beard, smiled and nodded.

But his eyes were serious again, and with a rare hint of request, "I really want to ask the national teacher for a favor."

"Guo has heard the secret guard report the matter between the national teacher and Yan Heng."

Seeing the little guy’s face from startled to flushing, Situ Meng smiled even more and his eyes became more kind, "With the lessons learned, I will never dismantle the two people who love each other again. The thing between you is loneliness. Will support it."

"but……"

As he said, Situ Menghu clenched his hands on the table tightly.

The eyes are more serious, "If the national teacher is willing, I hope you can make the mistakes and become the true "Princess of the People"."

"In this way, the lone can marry you two, and he can also become a lonely son... at least, he is also a lonely half son, national teacher, what do you think?"

"..."

Listening to Situ Meng's sudden "Wrong is wrong", Xiang Xing's eyes widened, his fright almost didn't heal.

Curve to save the country? This is...

——The emperor, his old man, really took great pains.

She couldn't help sighing secretly.

Understand, I can understand.

only……

The little guy paused, suddenly remembering something, his complexion suddenly became serious.

"The emperor, if you really want to make mistakes like this, you will be wrong. Isn't it the conspiracy of the Moon Kingdom?"

She pointed to the letter on the table, her soft voice was extremely low, and she said anxiously, "The emperor, you don't know anything, this is what Xiuyue Kingdom used to deliberately confuse you, they are waiting for you to be fooled..."

"The secret of this letter has been heard by Taigong Han."

Situ Meng was not surprised.

On the contrary, he curled his lips and looked like a fat old fox under the illumination of the palace lantern.

"In fact, this will be wrong, and it is also one of the lonely counterattacks."

As he said, he stood up suddenly and walked out of the lake pavilion.