Chapter 126; Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (33-34)

Seeing Si Fan curling his lips maliciously, he raised his brows.

"Anyway, I have to make fun of this guy who covets my woman."

After speaking, the man opened the little guy's WeChat.

One meal operation, directly add Shen Yan as a friend.

On the other side, it seemed that this moment was waiting.

Only a few seconds after the request to add was sent, Shen Yan passed it.

Even took the initiative to say hello.

[Shen Yan]: Hello, little girl Xiang Xing~

Finally, I sent a funny emoticon package.

"……Ah."

Si Fan laughed coldly.

He tightened the curious little guy in his arms, thought for a while, and started typing.

[Xiang Xing]: Hello, little brother Shen Yan~

In the end, I found an emoticon that was glaring at me and sent it to him.

Xiang Xing glanced at him, and the whole person was not good.

"You are deliberately discrediting me! I don't talk to other men like this!"

The little guy angrily circled the thin onion-like fingers and knocked **** Si Fan's forehead.

So I went to grab the phone back.

"What is he afraid of, he dare to expose, I will let him not see the sun tomorrow."

The man smiled arbitrarily, and grabbed her restless little hand tightly in his palm.

The other hand continued to type quickly with one hand.

[Xiang Xing]: Little brother, what can you do with me? Just say it directly in WeChat.

[Xiang Xing]: Otherwise, my boyfriend will be angry, like a knife.

"..."

Xiang Xing looked at this nonsense man silently.

......Although it may not be nonsense, it may be true.

However, the opposite did not seem to be frightened by him.

[Shen Yan]: Huh? Hahahaha...Your boyfriend is quite funny.

[Shen Yan]: But it doesn't matter. If it is convenient, you can come and see me together.

[Shen Yan]: What I want to talk to you, I can't tell you clearly in WeChat...This matter also has something to do with another person.

[Shen Yan]: So, I hope you can talk face to face.

"..."

Looking at this large series of replies, Xiang Xing and Si Fan couldn't help but glance at each other suspiciously.

Feelings, isn't Shen Yan the one who wants her to chat with?

This is another person, who is it?

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing suddenly felt that meaningful and beautiful smile appeared in his mind again.

Yes, is it Luo Wei?

Thinking about it, the other side sent another message.

[Shen Yan]: It’s okay if it’s not convenient for you to meet in the piano room of the school, so let’s... Tomorrow evening, she and I are free, you come to the AX coffee shop near Tianxiang Entertainment, okay?