Chapter 144: The school girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (9-10)

"!"

Seeing the oily fragrant scent, the little guy's saliva is almost dripping into a waterfall.

What a magical operation this, this is!

Use Fulu to add a recipe to turn it into a dish or something...

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing suddenly raised his head, and looked at Zhong Lixun's gaze again, and there was an unusually fanatical worship directly...

It turns out that Taoist priests still use such spells.

She is so envious!

The little guy pinched his small chin, drifted around, and circled the sultry roasted chicken wings twice.

It was confirmed several times that it was indeed real food, and then he stretched out his small paws and grabbed a wing.

Gobbled up.

The fat aroma catalyzed by high temperature, with a slightly burnt aroma, burst out in the mouth instantly.

too! delicious! La!

Xiang Xing ate with excitement, his soft apricot eyes filled with tears of excitement.

With infinite emotion in my heart.

Unexpectedly, you can still eat such delicious food if you are a ghost.

She was already ready to learn how to eat candles in movies.

On the side, watching Xiang Xing feasting and eating with relish, Zhong Lixun was even more surprised.

But, as if he was more sure about something, he glanced at the top of Xiang Xing's head, and also took a look at the duck flower that smelled of chicken wings.

After a while, he gently curled his lips.

"Then, you eat slowly, I'll go back first."

As Zhong Lixun said, he picked up his backpack again.

Seeing the little guy whose cheeks were bulging and speechless, he could only respond with a frantic nod of his head, the boy moved inexplicably.

He raised his arm subconsciously, as if he wanted to rub the little furry head.

But suddenly stopped, quickly retracted the knuckles, and dropped.

I couldn't help coughing slightly, and added unnaturally, "In the past few days, the surrounding area may not be very peaceful, you have to be careful yourself."

"Um! Um!"

Xiang Xingkong couldn't speak, he could only nod his head in response.

The young man then turned around and left without hesitation.

...

The sky is bright after eating and drinking.

The students also walked into the campus one after another.

At the school gate where people come and go, teenagers and girls are talking and laughing. They seem to have forgotten about the incident of a girl falling from a building more than half a month ago.

The female students who forced the original owner onto the rooftop were even more unburdened, and they even talked and laughed about how to achieve a goal.

All of this was seen by Xiang Xing, who was lying beside the school gate.

Looking at those familiar back figures, the little guy pursed his pink lips and pressed the position of his heart.

A suffocating breath still lingers in my heart.

Perhaps this is the so-called resentment that prevented the original lady from passing away and staying here.