Chapter 179: General, fortune telling (19-20)

After a while, the little figure ran back into the big tent.

"Brother Yan Heng!"

Xiang Xing smiled, yelled softly at the man who had been sitting down and drinking tea, and then ran to him and made a small circle.

He tilted his head expectantly, "Is this okay?"

"..."

Yan Heng put down the tea bowl and glanced up.

But his eyes were a pause.

She changed into a lavender gauze dress, looking extremely gentle and lovely.

Originally, in order to wear the high hat of the national teacher, the hair was twisted into a tucked hair, and it was also loosened, and it was combed into a little girl's bun, cute and smart.

...In short, it is a lot more submissive than that inexplicable national teacher.

The man was very satisfied.

"Well, you will wear it like this in the future."

"Good~"

The little guy jogged around in a circle.

Suddenly he turned to the back of the low table, dragged a soft futon to the man's side, and sat down obediently.

Tilted his head and asked seriously, "By the way, have you thought of a good way to deal with the barbarian side?"

"Ok……"

The man paused, his voice stretched.

The delicate eyebrows were raised a little, and he smiled low, "As long as the most important ‘prey’ does not die, there will be no winners in this so-called spring field hunting conference, right?"

"Well."

Hearing this, Xiang Xing couldn't help frowning his soft brows and thinking carefully.

After a while, he suddenly realized "Oh~", his soft eyes lit up, "So, Brother Yan Heng is going to save the eldest prince?"

"How do you save it?"

She looked like a curious baby, and continued to ask shamelessly.

After all, the so-called great prince should be in some barbarian palace in the Northern Territory, right?

If Yan Heng just passed by like this, I'm afraid he would be caught directly...

However, Yan Heng narrowed his eyes and smiled meaningfully.

"Do you remember what General Cai Wang said about the prince?"

He chuckled, tilted his head, and looked at the little guy.

"..."

The little guy scratched the back of his head and thought about it carefully.

His gaze flickered, "Wonderful?"

Um, does it mean... love to visit the brothel?

However, visiting the brothel and drinking flower wine, and he is far away in the Northern Territory, there should be nothing to do with him...

Seeing the little girl who was suddenly lost in confusion and contemplating, Yan Heng couldn't help covering her mouth, and laughed even more.

Raising his hand, rubbed the soft little head again.

"Ok……"

He thought for a while, and suddenly raised his brows, "In a few days, I will take you to the main city of Northern Xinjiang, Windy City, how about it?"