Chapter 108: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (47-48)

At the other end, Heavenly Court Zhuxiantai.

As a mortal, Liu Ruoli was fortunate enough to watch the scene of Yin Shang being smashed by the Nine Heavens Profound Thunder so that there is no scum left.

Once again scared her into a trance.

Since Liu Ruoli is a human being, the heavenly court and the laws of heaven can't check her, the Jade Emperor still sent a heavenly general to send her back to the imperial capital of Xia Zhi Country.

It's just that, as the sky went round and round, nearly a month had passed since the Lower Realm.

When Liu Ruoli returned to the doorway, she discovered that Xiangguo Mansion had already been sealed.

The surrounding people also talked a lot about the Liu Xiangguo family's use of witchcraft to rebel.

Upon hearing this, Liu Ruoli dared to show up, hurriedly disguised himself, and ran to Shangshufu to find Du Yunwen.

But at this time Shangshufu was also in chaos, saying that Du Yunwen left the book and left without knowing the end.

She was desperate, so she had to find the prince who once regarded herself as the jewel in her palm.

It turns out that today is exactly the day of the wedding of the prince and the prince. The young couple's harmonica and mingling are always in the same heart, so there is no time to pay attention to her.

Liu Ruoli was completely desperate.

Her family, patrons, and lover all ceased to exist because of her temporary jealousy and greed.

In such a situation, retribution is unhappy.

In this way, Liu Ruoli, whose heart was ashamed, left the imperial capital unconsciously, and finally came to a temple on the outskirts.

Broke Qingsi and went to become a monk.

The various deeds that she had implicated in Yin and Shang were also written into Tian Tiao by the Jade Emperor, in order to admonish the Three Realms.

When the storm came to an end, the immortals dispersed one after another and continued to perform their duties.

However, no one noticed that in addition to the Nanhai Long Prince and his wife, there were two other people who were indifferent to the matter throughout the entire process and were not even present.

...

South China Sea, the top of Giant Coral.

Yue Lao borrowed the pure spiritual source of the Giant God Coral, and was purifying the remaining Gu Surgery in her body for Su Yue.

It wasn't until Su Yue's black gauze skirt gradually returned to the original colorful koi scale skirt that the man breathed a sigh of relief and gained his strength.

Immediately he hugged her into his arms.

"Stop leaving me, okay?"

He pressed her ears and whispered coquettishly, "I won't make you angry anymore. You will disappear for thousands of years because of your anger. I'm afraid, really."

"..."

Su Yue was startled.

But he rolled his eyes silently, and shook his head, "I don't believe it until zero and countless times that make me angry."

"really!"

Yue Lao became anxious when he heard the words, his arms tightened and tightened, and he promised, "I will spend one hundred thousand years, no, two hundred thousand years...no, all my cultivation bases will swear, and I will make Xiao Yueer angry again. I will take the initiative. Go to Zhu Xiantai and stop by yourself, okay?"