Chapter 186: Lord General, fortune telling (33-34)

It stands to reason that it should be his eldest son, Sha Lie, who had a good relationship with Luo Yunguo.

The youngest son who had been sneer at Luo Yunguo, how suddenly he had to go.

A while ago, he heard the spies reported back that the youngest son had a good relationship with Luo Yunguo's mortal rival, the prince Xiujin of Xiuyue Kingdom.

Thinking about it, Man Wang couldn't help sighing secretly.

What was thinking of this child in his heart.

I hope he won't make any other moths and break the peace between the two places that he has managed to maintain.

...

On the other side, Sha Lie, who was hunting seriously, didn't have so much leisure and elegance to think about other things.

To be precise, shortly after he entered the paddock, he had noticed that there were many pairs of malicious eyes staring at him in the dark.

Plus the cold arrow that "inadvertently" drew in front of and behind from time to time.

He couldn't help looking helpless.

But in order to cooperate with a certain plan, he had to endure silently calling for help and continue hunting as if nothing had happened.

Soon, there were more and more cold arrows around Shalie.

Just as his frequency of swinging the knife became higher and higher, and he almost couldn't cope with it, fortunately, his helper arrived and quietly hid in the dark to help him deal with the troubles around him.

Seeing that Sha Lie became more and more leisurely in the arrow, and even distracted to hunt prey, the man in Yuebai costume hidden behind the cold arrow, the dignified prince Xiujin of the Moon Kingdom, his mouth was almost crooked.

"...If you didn't nod, give the bow to the main hall!"

He cursed and snatched the bow and arrow in the hands of his subordinates, pulled the full moon away, and aimed at Sha Lie's forehead.

With a cold smile on his lips, he let go of the bowstring.

"call out!--"

With a speed as fast as lightning, the arrow struck straight at Sha Lie with a fierce aura.

"!"

When Sha Lie found out, he was already unable to dodge with his body skills. He could only hold up his saber, and closed his eyes with the mentality that he could block some.

It was too late to say that it was fast, and there was another "shoo" sound in the ear, and another arrow seemed to be attacking from the side at a faster speed.

"Keng!"

A crisp crash sounded, and Sha Lie opened his eyes in astonishment.

I saw the arrow coming from the side, which directly shot the chilling arrow coming towards the front door into two pieces and landed on the ground...

"His Royal Highness, are you okay?"

The horses hissed, a reassuring low voice came from his side.

Sha Lie, who was the rest of his life after the catastrophe, trembled and couldn't help looking back excitedly: "General Yan!"

"You are fine."

Seeing that Sha Lie was safe and sound, Yan Heng let out a sigh of relief, pulled the rein, and parked the horse beside him.

After a pause, the corners of the pale, rose-colored lips hooked up.

Seeing this scene, Xiu Jin was so angry that the roots of his teeth were itchy, and he almost snapped a bow and arrow with both hands.