Chapter 63; The gold master's cute snack broadcast (15-16)

"..."

Xiang Xing suddenly didn't react, and couldn't help raising his soft eyes in a daze, looking at him blankly.

what's the situation?

Bring her here, just to give her food? !

However, Qin Yue didn't seem to want to explain more.

Seeing his figure swayed, he walked straight to the light coffee-colored bed.

He also picked up a soundproof earphone that was randomly placed on the bed and connected to the radio on the table, and put it directly on his head.

Immediately... crawled into the bed, sat on the head of the bed, and continued to stare at her.

There seemed to be a hint of urging in the slightly drooping brown eyes.

Seeing Xiang Xing couldn't help but draw the corners of his lips.

She may, know what he wants her to do.

Last night, she saw someone in the barrage saying that listening to her eating can be hypnotized.

Qin Yue, 80% is also for this purpose...

Despite the slight embarrassment, Xiang Xing resisted it and tried to take out a slice of potato chips from the bag.

Immediately facing the microphone, he creaked.

Sure enough, the man on the bed heard the high-fidelity sound synchronously transmitted from the earphones, and his frowning brows gradually loosened.

He sighed heavily, lay down slowly, and closed his beautiful but tired eyes again.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing actually followed with a sigh of relief.

The frequency of taking potato chips is getting faster and faster.

At least, Qin Yue seemed to have real signs of going to bed.

Although the method is a little weird, it's better than what Duck Duck said, because you can't sleep...

...

After Xiang Xing squeaked off two large packets of potato chips, the door of the room was suddenly gently pushed open.

I saw Secretary Wu walk in lightly.

He walked to the bed, picked up a tablet computer on the bedside table, and glanced at it carefully.

After that, he seemed to be relieved and walked towards Xiang Xing.

"Thank you, Miss Xiang."

He smiled apologetically and turned off the radio equipment, "I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble."

"Uh... it's okay."

Xiang Xing smiled lightly and waved his small hand.

After a pause, I couldn't help it, and asked softly, "You guys, and him..."

Oh, I'm so sorry... we don't seem to introduce ourselves to you yet."

Secretary Wu patted his head awkwardly.

Immediately he made a please gesture towards the door, "Please also ask Miss Xiang to go out with me, let me explain to you."

...

After half an hour, Xiang Xing returned to the room lightly.

Came to the bed and quietly stared at the Qingjun man sleeping on the bed.

She pressed her pink lips distressedly.

According to Secretary Wu, Qin Yue’s symptoms of insomnia are not only caused by conditioned reflexes caused by high-intensity work, but also by psychological trauma.