Chapter 76; The gold master's cute snack broadcast (41-42)

Until the server was repaired for the second time, Yuan Xue hurriedly came out to respond.

@ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

...

Zhong Li continued to slap and slap.

@你吃梨子吗v: No other meaning, just want Aite, you little **** to come out, why are you hitting me? #狗头

A second later, Qin An jumped out again and silently gave a thumbs up.

All netizens could understand it instantly.

These two must be something!

On the Qin family's side, Chairman Qin's active protection of his wife was in sharp contrast with the desertedness of the Qi family.

Hey, why does Chairman Qi Tianxing, who is blessed with happiness by his wife every day, shrank at this time?

The intentional netizen suddenly turned into a detective and ran into the Weibo of Yuan Xue and Qi Tianxing's past.

Suddenly, I realized that every time Yuan Xue took the initiative to send @祁天行 on Weibo, Qi Tianxing seemed to...have never responded.

There is not even a thumbs up for hand sliding.

Everyone gave a meaningful smile.

A wealthy wife is really hard to do~

As for Qi Tian's behavior, nothing appeared on Weibo.

At this time, he even faded away from the resolute and domineering spirit of his previous suit, and was standing tremblingly in the office.

Sitting across from him is a gray-haired old man who is more than a few years old and exudes awe-inspiring majesty.

"Long time no see, Chairman Qi."

The old man glanced at him coldly, his hoarse voice sounded, not half the temperature.

"..."

Qi Tianxing's throat moved.

Suddenly lowered his head, he didn't dare to look at him, his tone was extremely respectful, "Long time no see... teacher."

"Heh, my old bone, how can I stand your teacher?"

The old man smiled sorrowfully.

He took off his gold-rimmed glasses, and while wiping them with a lens cloth, he continued to speak casually, "Do you know why I came to Nanfeng to find you?"

"..."

Of course Qi Tianxing didn't know.

But how dare he say it directly, he can only continue to keep his head down and silent.

Fortunately, the old man didn't plan to play Tai Chi with him either.

His eagle eyes flickered, and he opened the door to the point: "Eighteen years ago, what happened between you and Wenwen?"

"I……"

Qi Tianxing wanted to say there was nothing, but at this moment, the face of the little girl who looked quite like Wenwen with Zhong Li suddenly appeared in his mind.

And eighteen years ago, the happiest night of his life.

Some thoughts arose in my heart suddenly, but there was some uncertainty.

He had to remain silent.

The refusal to answer twice finally angered the old man in front of him.

He narrowed his eyes, and the flames flashed in his low smile, "Good, you Qi Tianxing, you really killed my daughter!"