Chapter 44: Follow the emperor to have meat (31-32)

After that, he quickly motioned to the court lady beside him.

The court lady hurried forward and bowed her head: "Yes, the emperor, the empress dowager has no appetite today. She didn't eat lunch at noon, and she would definitely want to eat only after seeing you..."

As she said, she knelt down with a plop, "The slave servant is terrified, and I implore the emperor to follow the slave servant back to the palace and persuade the empress."

"..."

Yu Wenhong frowned gloomily.

In the end, I couldn't, so I nodded, "Okay, I will go back quickly."

Before leaving, he turned his head again, motioned to Xiang Zhong, and smiled lightly, "General Xiang, I will talk to you about my important affairs as soon as possible. Please don't walk around these days and wait for my voice. "

...

After Yu Wenhong left, everyone in the General's Mansion was relieved.

"...The emperor Yuwenhong is really big."

Xian Li sneered, then raised his hand to his face.

The white mist all over his body scoffed, and after dissipating, from face to body shape, he changed back to the appearance of Li Xian again.

He yelled and smiled freely, "Fortunately, I was prepared, hehe."

"Brother Li Xian is amazing!"

This is the second time Xiang Xing has seen a big-changed living person today.

It's a pity that in the next second, he was swept in by a pair of sturdy arms.

Those magnificent phoenix eyes gave her a tasteful look.

The staring little guy had to stick out his tongue angrily, and turned and fell into his arms.

Unlike the atmosphere of these three people, Xiang Zhong and his daughter sighed sadly.

"The emperor must have come to make an order to let the old man hand Qing'er into the harem."

Xiang Zhong shook his head depressed.

Xiang Qing's face didn't improve much, and she subconsciously tightened Li Xian's arms.

A face decisively: "If I die, I won't marry this shameless man!"

The previous design almost killed her in the general mansion. Even Li Xian's previous "death" was actually caused by his conspiracy!

She really did not expect that the emperor's brother, who has been gentle and polite since she was little, is such a human face and animal heart!

Even the innocent girl saw him before her!

Xiang Qing suddenly felt stupid at home.

When she was frustrated, the man beside her smiled helplessly, and tenderly embraced her.

His eyes were firm: "Qing'er, believe me, this time, I will never be careless, and I will never let Yuwenhong succeed."

As he said, he glanced at Yu Wenyin suddenly.

What I got was Yu Wenyin's faint smile, and nodded slightly.

"Don't worry, the emperor will take care of it properly."

The man spoke lightly, alleviating the slightly frozen atmosphere in the room, "Everything has been arranged, as long as everyone is wronged for a while, this matter... will always be turned over."