Chapter 95; Dragon Prince's Little Koi (21-22)

Seeing him chuckled lightly, raised his hand and waved a mana towards the sacred tree of marriage.

But for a while, two famous brands connected to the red line of marriage slowly flew in front of the two of them.

Xiang Xing glanced carefully, and it was indeed the brand of marriage between Du Yunwen and Liu Ruoli.

The crappy summary in the middle of the red line is even more **** familiar in her memory.

"Sister Xiaoyu, you made this knot, right?"

Ao Yuan naturally saw it too, and couldn't help raising his hand, gently covering the corners of his lips that he couldn't bear, raising his eyebrows and asking.

The little guy blinked awkwardly, but didn't answer.

She didn't fight it...

Fortunately, Ao Yuan had the right to be her acquiescence.

He closed his smile, suddenly raised his fingertips, and lightly hooked his fingers at the two signs.

The two signs drifted closer again.

"Sister Xiaoyu, look here,"

The man leaned down slightly, holding Xiang Xing's shoulder with one hand, and pointing to the small knot in the center of the red line with the other.

Asked with a chuckle, "Can you see any differences?"

"Well……"

Xiang Xing pinched his small chin, and took a closer look seriously.

But his soft eyes widened slightly in amazement.

I saw that the knotted position was inexplicably transparent compared to the red lines at both ends.

Moreover, this transparency is still faintly and extremely slowly spreading to both ends.

The little girl looked surprised and confused.

"what is going on?"

She pointed to the gradually transparent summary, tilted her head in confusion, and looked back at Ao Yuan.

Ao Yuan laughed: "You don't really think that this red thread only needs to be cut and re-knotted to redefine the fate of both parties, right?"

"……if not?"

Xiang Xing has a question mark on his face.

In the TV series...that's how it is performed.

Moreover, didn't the original lady sister also really changed Liu Ruoli and the prince, and the fate of the minister's daughter.

Unexpectedly, Ao Yuan laughed again and again, raising his hand and rubbing her little velvet head vigorously.

"If fate is really so easy to change, this sacred tree garden will not be like it is now, and there will be no one to take care of it."

He curled his lips and continued to explain patiently, "This marriage thread of Yue Lao is not the ordinary cotton thread used to embroider the female red."

"Here, it carries all the karmic events accumulated in the previous lives of both parties. The more you carry it, the more solid the color of the red line becomes."

As he said, the man pointed to the summary on the line again, and blinked at Xiang Xing.

"You just randomly tie two different causes and conditions into a knot. Although the two sides can be connected for a while, they cannot be successfully matched. Therefore, this line...It can only gradually become transparent in this way and lose its effectiveness. ."