Chapter 72; The gold master's cute snack broadcast (33-34)

On the other side, Qin's Manor.

Xiang Xing is holding a bag of potato chips and the cat is in the room.

Looking at his small laptop and radio equipment, and seeing that Na Ming has registered and certified the contract anchor, even fans have come to pay attention to it, but the Star Cangcang live broadcast room has not been launched for a long time.

Puffed up his small face depressed.

Qianqiu's live broadcast has been popular for almost a week, and Qin Yue still refused to let her start the broadcast.

Fans are about to think this is a zombie.

Together with the students, they come to me from time to time and want to ask about the specific live broadcast time.

As a result, she couldn't answer anything, she could only pretend to be confused.

She wanted to ask Qin Yue several times, but he was really too busy in the past week.

Every day, I only have time to go home and sleep, so I can see him.

Seeing that the man was so tired, he almost fell asleep just before he hugged her, Xiang Xing couldn't bear to ask any more.

This state continued until early Sunday morning.

"Girl, go live with me to the company today."

At breakfast time, Qin Yue said nonchalantly, almost making Xiang Xing fly out the egg that had just been peeled.

The little guy turned his head blankly and looked at the man reading the newspaper.

Soft eyes blinked uncertainly, and asked softly, "I, can I really start the live broadcast?"

"Do I seem to be lying to you?"

Qin Yue put down the newspaper and raised his brown eyes with a light smile.

He picked up the napkin and gently wiped off the salad dressing remaining on the dough's face.

The light rose lips slightly aroused, and said softly, "I didn't let you open before, because I was talking about a product promotion...I had already talked about it yesterday."

"So, what you ate live broadcast today is this brand of chocolate."

He pushed the phone over and pointed to the advertisement page on the screen.

Xiang Xing looked down, his eyes brightened, and the corners of his lips bloomed with excitement and joy.

This brand is her favorite chocolate brand!

She won’t get tired of their hazelnut chocolate **** as many as she eats!

Thinking about it, the little guy only felt like bubbles of incomparable happiness appeared all over his body, and he was so happy.

With that little fortunate look, Qin Yue felt extremely soft.

Can't help raising his hand, rubbing the soft little head vigorously.

He inadvertently caught a glimpse of the duck who was eating food by his feet. The man's eyes flickered and he smiled deeper: "By the way, Xiaobai also received the promotion of duck food and diapers. Let's do it together today."

"...Xiao Bai also has it?"

Xiang Xing laughed a lot, and couldn't help but wink at the dumb Duck Duck secretly.

[Look, you've got my light! ]

She smiled at it in her mind.

Ducky laughed so unconvinced: [What? It's obviously that I became the mascot, so it's red. ]