Chapter 73: The gold master's cute snack broadcast (35-36)

Ok.

Qin Yue nodded, pulled away his chair, and sat down in front of the computer.

Because Xiang Xing’s radio and eating effect is better, all the staff here use silent keyboards to communicate in internal communication tools.

I saw Xiaofang took the lead in posting a screenshot.

[Xiaofang]: It should be these ten accounts. The IP address string is the same coordinate, and the location is near the Qi's shopping center.

...

[Qin Yue]: Xiao Qi, let the room manager pay attention to the movement of these ten accounts. If you find anything, immediately block it with the new function.

[Qin Yue]: The Ministry of Information is stepping up decompilation. I want the registration information behind these ten accounts.

[Xiao Qi]: OK~

[Xiaofang]: Received!

The Operations Department and the Information Department started intensive actions.

Qin Yue glanced at the screen that was being broadcast live simultaneously on the projection screen.

Xiang Xing was already babbling, enjoying her favorite hazelnut chocolate ball.

Eating so contentedly and happily, the man couldn't help but raise his mouth.

Turning back to the computer screen again, his eyes became colder.

Even now, dare to provoke him and his girl.

very good.

Soon, Xiao Fang made new discoveries.

[小方]: [Picture]

[Xiaofang]: boss, these ten people are all employees of the Qi family, and they are under the supervision of the wife of the Qi family's personnel director and chairman Yuan Xue.

[Xiaoqi]: The house manager said that these ten accounts had sent a lot of strange words, which she couldn't understand, and set them to be visible only to the user.

[Xiao Qi]: This is the picture [picture]

Qin Yue clicked on the picture and took a look.

It says: "The child born by a mouse will burrow, and what kind of stuff will give birth to what kind of species. Your hamster anchor's mom is really good. Why don't you come to XX and search for "An Wen"?"

An Wen.

The man chewed on the name, his brown eyes narrowed slightly.

If I remember correctly, it seems that Xiang Wen gave herself a pseudonym at work in order to escape.

After thinking about it, he immediately switched to the browser, opened XX, and searched for the word Anwen.

What popped out was a post that was just published not long ago.

It is vague, but the yin and yang are reversed to write about Xiang Wen and Qi Tianxing's back then.

There are also some photos of Xiang Wen who went to a nightclub to accompany a drink in order to raise a child after escaping from home.

Qin Yue sighed.

The webpage was directly cut into a long screenshot and sent to Zhong Li's WeChat.

Later, he sent a message to Secretary Wu.

Before Xiang Xing even finished a plate of hazelnut chocolate balls, the post disappeared completely on the Internet.

...