Chapter 61: The gold master's cute snack broadcast (11-12)

However, eating and not exercising is always bad.

In the early morning of the next day, Xiang Xing put on sportswear, picked up the ducks, and decided to go to the park downstairs to fight and exercise.

Perhaps it is quite rare to hold a pet duck. She only approached the small park and attracted the strange eyes of many passersby.

But Xiang Xing didn't take it seriously, and came to a small open space in the park holding the duck.

[You help me look at things. ]

She put the duck and the water cup towel aside, tiptoe, and started the warm-up exercise before punching.

As everyone knows, in the nearby bushes, a strange line of sight cast towards one person and one duck...

"... Secretary Wu, this is number 6! Yes, I saw that duck!"

In the bushes, wearing a black shirt and black trousers, bodyguard No. 6 holding a pair of black telescopes, reporting to the Bluetooth headset with excitement.

"Yes... It came with a cute girl, she should be Star Cangcang, Miss Xiang Xing didn't run away!"

"Okay! ... if you continue to stare, we will pass right away."

Parked in a Porsche on the outskirts of the village in the city, Secretary Wu hung up and looked back at Qin Yue, who was closing his eyes and rested.

And shook the GPS in his hand at him, "Master, I found it."

"……Ok."

Qin Yue slowly opened his tired brown eyes, turned his face slightly, and glanced at the intricate urban village buildings outside the window.

He narrowed his eyes, and finally opened the door and got out of the car.

A group of people walked in the direction of the small park.

...

On the other end, Duck Duck watched Xiang Xing seriously exercising, but he couldn't help but flap his wings and flick his tail.

The actions of the two cute creatures attracted the attention of the passing by.

But gradually, Ya Ya still noticed something wrong.

I always feel that in a corner, there is an inexplicably perverted gaze that has been staring at it.

It suddenly felt a little hairy in its heart, and couldn't help reminding Xiang Xing: [A Xing, why do I think it's not safe here? ]

Mainly it is not safe!

[……Yes? ]

Xiang Xing stopped, tilted his head, and glanced at Duck in doubt.

Then he looked around carefully.

Inadvertently, I saw two black holes in the bushes not far away, and the lens-like things were facing them.

[...There really are! ]

The girl was shocked.

Isn't it possible? It's a savvy person. Isn't it because ducks are so expensive? !

No, you have to slip away.

After thinking about it, Xiang Xing turned around without hesitation, picked up the water glass towel and ducks.

She tried to calm down and looked around.

Simply found a way with more people, and ran over quickly.

In the bushes, the 6th, who was still indulging in the sucking duck, saw it, and was so scared that he almost threw the telescope.